Save Big on Character Boosts, Pets, Mounts, and More During Our Holiday Sale

Were players sleeping during the character service sale a month ago?

1 Like

Please add character services!

2 Likes

if you look at the shop thru the bnet launcher theres a check mark at the top of the pet or mount if you have it.

now, i am also on the beta version of the launcher, so it may be a beta thing.

The character boost is still an arm and a leg.
Yikers.

1 Like

aww yiss, the pet/mount sale i’ve been waiting for goes to ah to buy copious amounts of tokens

Came to this post looking for your comment, wasn’t disappointed

1 Like

SimpleArmory . com might help? If you look under the collectables tab for your character, you can find the shop mounts at the bottom of the page.

Also, I didn’t know I wanted a sled mount pulled by doggos till the Woof Pack!

Thanks for the info! So only need one more store mount. Off to the store!

edit: And done! That was a quick shopping trip.

Just bought the woof pack as a gift. kept advancing the screen waiting for the “is this for you or a gift” option. Never happened, now I own the woof pack (would have bought anyway, but really want to gift it).

what is the item lvl when you are boosting your character?

I don’t think you can gift the woof pack. Maybe because it has a variable cost based on which pieces you already have?

If youre gifting things for a friend on your list, and you select them, it will tell you if they have it already. But when you use the second option and just send an email, they wouldn’t be able to tell what to charge you and they’d have to charge you the full price (because they’d have no way of knowing who was going to use it).

Maybe that’s a preferred solution for folks; I don’t know.

Been waiting for this sale! Only next one is put WC3 RM on sale!

Since Blizzard isn’t doin a Character transfers and faction change Services get no money from me besides I’m Canadian and your already screwing Canadian’s Over

I was about to report this as advertisement…then I noticed it’s from Blizz.

Anyone else being told, “Sorry, you’re not eligible to purchase WoW 15th Anniversary Alabaster Mounts.” when attempting to purchase? I don’t have them, even tried to buy them when they were full price, but still being denied. It doesn’t tell me why, either? Does anyone have any useful info on this? =)

Oh wow a holiday sale, just after you raised the prices for Canadian players. Classy move Blizzard.

Thank you Blizzard. i grabbed a lot of the mounts off this sale today. I only wish you the Steamscale Incinerator was on sale as well. Not sure if it’s worth $25 but it is a great looking mount!

I hope no one else ran into the issue I did. I bought several pets and mounts, but because you have to purchase each one as a separate transaction, my bank flagged my card and then Blizzard locked my account. I asked that it be restored - instead it looks like that have deleted the ENTIRE thing - all my characters, equipment and gold - GONE. and when I asked them to fix it - I was called a liar and told that the items listed on my BANK STATEMWNT where no for MY account but someone else account because they delated my entire transaction history as well as my characters. REALLY PISSED OFF, and of course - not a DAMN thing I can do because TODD keeps telling me I am CONFUSED and he is correct - I haven’t paid for my account since 2018 even though I can show on my bank statements that I paid them…and god forbid you can get a live person. TODD even referred e to the LIVE CHAT - good luck finding out how to get someone in the Live Chat…I really wish we didn’t love playing WoW so much…I would cancel my whole family account and tell them to bit me…but my daughter and husband love it and at least THEIR accounts still work.

Copy your post to the customer support forum: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/support/customer-support/13