Save Big on Character Boosts, Pets, Mounts, and More During Our Holiday Sale

Save Big on Character Boosts, Pets, Mounts, and More During Our Holiday Sale

Whether you’re shopping for a holiday gift for yourself or your friends, WoW’s got your back!

View Full Article

9 Likes

Thank you so much for providing these wonderful sales folks, we appreciate all the hard work you’re putting into this game during a pandemic no less! Merry Christmas to Ion and the Dev team and the whole staff!

16 Likes

I do wish the “and more” was character service sales. Why so stingy with those sales?

27 Likes

I was wondering when or if this was going to happen this year. Time to go shopping! Thanks Blizzard.

Gotta agree there. My wife was hoping transfers and faction changes as she needs to move to a new guild, and were short on the full fee until the 1st.

10 Likes

No Character Services = No money from me

13 Likes

Are we able to gift the mount packs? I have a friend who’s had a sh*tty year who’d love one.

3 Likes

WOOOO!!! PRESENT TIME FOR FRIENDS!!!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aaFNxYvrfLY/UK8ixYQOqhI/AAAAAAAAC2k/K8ub0pMbgAI/s1600/treedance.gif

Why no discount on the steamscale incinerator though

sell OMEGALUL uts

:wink:

Realm transfers PLEASE! So many friends returning to Wow this xpac and everyone is on different servers :sob::sob:. Makes a way better gift than most of this stuff

7 Likes

There is literally nothing in the store I want which is good for my wallet

Neat that you added sales, yet are there any plans to work on the current gearing situation that the majority of the player base is griping about?

4 Likes

Same. I missed the last sale by a few hours (literally)…but I’m just getting some race changes for alts, so I can wait.

But I do wish they occurred more often. I have 2-3 characters I’ll be race changing when that service next goes on sale.

3 Likes

I would like to be able to choose what level I boost to, not just 50. I’ll give you a buck a level, since 50 is $50 at the moment.

2 Likes

Sooooo… awkward situation but… would I be one of them said “friends”?

I sawy. Only two this year. They just returned to the game after being in the hospital and I wanted to give them pretty things. But I’m on medical leave with no pay, so… I no has presents for you. :frowning:

::gives virtual flower?::

Worth a shot

everyday I’m hustling do doo do doo do doo

1 Like

How do I know which ones I don’t have yet? Is there a “You already bought this, you flaky shopper.” kind of error when I try to re-buy one?

The shop used to tell you what you did and didn’t have… I haven’t seen that lately. The only time it’s told me “you already own these” is with the Woof pack.