7/8 Mythic disc priest LF heroic guild / casual Mythic guild

Looking to both play my priest and frost dk in the new raid, and take a more casual pace at the game. I get my keys done every week, and even though my dk is still a work in progress as a raid ready ALt, I’d honestly like to have friends to play with in the game, and for the longest time I didn’t have that. Looking to get back to my roots as holy
ping me on discord: FairyBear#2310
Unfortunately, can’t raid until at least 9pm est

Taunt on Two on Alleria - Alliance - We are recruiting a Hunter and Holy/disc Priest or Monk healer for Heroic and Mythic Progression NYA. We are currently 8/12 Heroic. We raid Tues and Thursday 7:30 - 10:30 central time, and normal NYA and alt heroic runs on Sundays. We have many M+ groups that run high keys always looking to push. Let me know if you are interested in giving us a try. We will consider other classes and roles as well. My battle tag is Renee#11536 ( Yeawon in guild ). We are a pretty fun chill lax group that gets things done. Thanks for considering us.

Hey FairyBear!

If you’re interested in re-rolling your Frost DK to horde, we’d be happy to have you. We’re a very social group, most of us sitting in discord chatting, running keys, and doing dailies together.
We raid twice a week, and currently have a team of ~27 raiders for our heroic progression. We’re currently sitting at 8/12H.

If you’re interested in the above, the rest of the guild spam can be found here:

You can reach me on Discord: Mental#9967

bumpers :smiley:

Bumpers :smiley:

Bumpers :smiley: