7/8 M Hunter/Warrior Lf Ce aspiring guild

We are 7/8 Mythic Vault.
Our guild disbanded after 100 pulls into raz because of people burning out. Hoping to find a stable guild who doesn’t burn out and wants to get CE.
Heartie - illidan
Sawaya - illidan

Hey Heartie! My name is keegan I am one of the recruitment admins for the guild Duplicity on Area 52.
Currently we are 6/8M and recruiting raiders for a CE push this tier and for our raid team next season. We currently have Diurna at 37% and would love to trial you for our roster. Our raid times are currently
Raid Schedule:
Fri - 8pm - 11pm EST
Sat - 8pm - 11pm EST
Sun - 8pm -11pm EST

If you are interest please let me know! my discord is Keegan330#9314

[H][Mal’Ganis] Cuddling Edge 8/8H 3/8M Raid Times - Wed/Fri 9-12 PM EST!

Cuddling Edge is a new guild formed at the start of this Expansion by a small group of 5 friends looking to build a Mythic Raid Roster that can push bosses, and eventually Cutting Edge content! We have many players with CE, +25 and overall high end fast paced experience, and are willing to help you learn and improve. Our priority is a culture of clean, efficient clears and to drive each other to be better players. Community is a strong focus to us as well, and we pride ourselves on an inclusive and welcoming home for all returning, new, and senior players. Despite our Mythic focus, and CE aspirations we have FUN during our Raid Nights, and know how to laugh. This is in fact a game after all why not enjoy it? If we sound like what you are looking for then please reach out!

RonSwanson#11760 - Bnet
Mortemir#0974 - Discord
Blukraken#8641 - Discord

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a Horde guild on Area-52, also open to cross faction in 10.1!

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Alt Raids on Friday around 9PM EST

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.