7/8 heroic rdps, healer and melee dps looking for guild to raid with on thrall

7/8 heroic rdps, healer and a melee dps looking for a guild on thrall to raid in. Weekdays between 7pm and 11pm est is our availability.

Hey there demon,

I would like to chat with you guys about spots on our raid team. We are currently 8/8h and 2/8M. Located on thrall we raid tues/thurs 8-11 eastern. Ill leave my spam below but would love to hear from you.

Discord is Doctersauce#4910

Hey! This is exactly what my guild is looking for!

We just formed on Thrall from a guild that broke down. We have multiple AOTC players and are looking to fill out our core raid spots.

We raid one day a week (could do two depending on everyone’s feelings on that) Tuesday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 pm EST.

If you think you’d be interested let me know!

Discord: Kerpshocker#6828

Hey man, if you find one let me know. I’m looking for exactly the same tiem slot on my 7/8 hunter.

Hey there, if you are able to extend it by 30mins at all to 11:30pm EST. Please add me on disc poet#9578

We may not be on thrall, but we have room for all of ya if looking for a new home. We need peeps due to RL circumstances taking some players away from our raid. Altho, we need new talent and looking for players with skills to get Aotc done this season. Check us out below and inquire within if interested. Hope to hear from ya…