LFR and Normal sharing lockouts?

Well problem is that even after exiting the game and logging back in does not fix the looting issue…

1 Like

I went back and killed Huntsman, I received gold but did not get even anima. Was this a correct fix? I thought we would at least get anima when we don’t get loot.

The entire thing is so screwed up, no one knows.

1 Like

to apply the patch.

Change your name to SunWhinger

That doesn’t work for many people.

Tried it - didn’t work for me. Not particularly happy. But pretty sure Blizzard doesn’t care if I am happy or not. I am just a wallet to them.

2 Likes

Look for your lost gear in the mail…lol

1 Like

How about you changing your name to crying liberal

Come on, at least be a little more clever with your retort.

no need to,when the proof is spoken, Get out of your mothers basement and attempt to make something of yourself!

Typical Illidan crybaby!

Dang… That’s the best you’ve got…

For someone calling others “crybaby” you seem to be a lot more upset than me, SunWhinger.

1 Like

Address to send your crying towel please.

Make sure you put all I typed In, not just what you want your other crybabies to see!

You want me to send a “crying towel”? Alright but you forgot your address…

If only you could. That would be an invaluable tool for yourself.

2 Likes

Only invaluable tool for you is getting out of your mother’s basement you low-life troll. Done playing & not answering you back.

I feel like you’re projecting

First intelligent thing I’ve seen you do!

Hot fix isn’t working as of Saturday still . I cleared Shriek,Huntsman & Devourer on normal Tuesday & went to run Lfr tonight. Got nothing at all from Huntsman & Devourer (not even anima). But I did get a piece of gear & anima from Lady Inerva.