What is the best rivalry in WoW?

Skinning a bear should aggro all other bears.

Tseric v Forums

2 Likes

The paladin pals you meet in Eastern Plaguelands, Gidwin Goldbraids and Tarenar Sunstrike, had a great little rivalry.

2 Likes

Rogue vs Rogue was always a great fight of tactics.

Sylvanas loyalists/fans vs Haters

You cannot refute this, it is the longest ongoing rivalry to-date and always the most heated by far.

1 Like

I always liked the three-way rivalry between the tauren, centaurs and quilboar. It’s a shame we don’t get more of that.

IMO, it’s Anubisath Idol vs. Unborn Valkyr vs. Emerald Protowhelp vs. Servant of Demidos vs. Dread Hatchling vs. MPD.

8 Likes

^ Is this pet battle stuff? Put it in the mobile app and maybe I’ll participate :stuck_out_tongue:

OT: My favorite is Tushui vs. Huojin because neither side is bad and there is no right answer, it’s a difference in philosophy that could be used to better frame the Horde/Alliance conflict than mere race.

1 Like

trolls VS any day of the week that isnt Sunday

1 Like

Fun vs Stale

1 Like

Goblins versus Gnomes; all others are secondary.

:four_leaf_clover:

Tauren vs. Doorways

6 Likes

More like Prot war vs Bear :rofl:

Demon Hunter vs WoW community

2 Likes

Time vs. Well-spent.

1 Like

Asmongold vs his hairline

1 Like

There are no good rivalries.

In a way anduin is the best king in Wow he stopped a planet side war. All the other kings did was start them.

1 Like

I’d like to hear why it’s not WoD in a landslide. I’m willing to agree that WoD raids 2 and 3 were incredible. But do they really care WoD over BFA? In BFA we actually had stuff to do

Flying vs. Not flying

2 Likes

Human Potential vs. every other race.