What is the best rivalry in WoW?

Aside Horde vs Ally wich is the second most popular rivalry in WoW?
Arthas fans vs Illidan fans?
Prot Warr vs PRot PAlly?
Bfa vs Wod being the worst expansion?
Fun vs Min/MAx?

1 Like

Me vs the inevitable realization of regretful life choices that led me to play a video game instead of pursuing meaningful social relationships and more tangible goals.

Or
Orc vs bathtime

20 Likes

Hands down, Wyrmrest Accord Server vs. Moonguard Server.
Don’t believe me? Go to WrA alliance side and talk in trade chat… tell them you’re from Moonguard. Start talking about how cool you think MG is… passes :popcorn: to all watching. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Opposite viewpoints on this forum.

2 Likes

Anduin vs good kings

Weird, because WrA basically doesn’t exist in MG chat.

https://youtu.be/ElpC3pev9AE

4 Likes

What takes more skill: pvp or pve?

Dog king vs undead elf ranger
SYLVANAAAASSSS! RUFF! GRRR! BORK!
:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Orcs vs just not killing anything for 20 minutes.

2 Likes

I don’t play RP servers but I’m intrigued about this drama

1 Like

The internal rivalry of hating Sylvanas’s character and writing while being unable to deny that she is still the #1 hottest undead banshee waifu.

I think basically, (if I read my trade chat correctly), WrA doesn’t want Moonguard people coming within 1000 miles of WrA. If you think about it… there just isn’t enough hand sanitizer in all of Azeroth for that… ever. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That one is no debate

Vulperan vs. The World

Get yiffed, furry bastards!

2 Likes

Night elves vs. taste

Trolls vs. literally every other race, all the damn time, because they still manage to survive despite getting genocided constantly.

1 Like

The player character vs. anything with (or without) a pulse.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s the best rivalry but for me it’s definitely the min-maxers.

Their pursuit of power has pigeon holed this whole genre into a long one way long dark tunnel of no escape.

2 Likes

Skinning a bear should aggro all other bears.

Tseric v Forums

2 Likes

The paladin pals you meet in Eastern Plaguelands, Gidwin Goldbraids and Tarenar Sunstrike, had a great little rivalry.

2 Likes