[H - Tichondrius] <Blacklisted> 10/10 H, 2/10 M CN - A One Night Per Week AOTC-Centric Guild

Currently Recruiting: 1 Healer (Strong preference for Pally/Shaman/Monk), DPS (Boomies/DKs/Rogues in high demand), and DPS with flex roles for healing and tanking
Raid Time: Thursday - 8:00-11:30 EST

About Us: We’re small and tight-knit group that’s played together in every expansion including Vanilla with some of us even raiding Molten Core together. Most of our members are old CE raiders but we’ve just grown up, got married, have real jobs, kids, responsibilities and a lot less time to commit to raiding and preparing to raid mythic. Our goal is to complete AOTC in a single raid per week, and progress as far as we can in Mythic.

About You: You know your class, keep current enough to have consumables and a respectable item level for the raid, and you show up most of the time (we get there’s a life beyond raids), but give a heads up if you can’t. You don’t need to min-max with covenant, just play what you find fun.

Add-ons: Deadly Boss Mods (or BigWigs), Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras 2

Contact: Reach out to either myself at Dwaffle#1360 or our GM at Arlenos#1567 if you’ve got questions or want to come aboard.

3 Likes

Dwaffle will also teach you how to make Delicious waffles.

1 Like

Cleared the first wing on normal last night, had a blast. Still looking for a few DPS :slight_smile: especially a warrior so people stop complaining about lack of attack power buff.

2 Likes

Prot pally LF good guild

1 Like

Added Xy’mox and Salvation on a quick optional Sunday raid and got close on council. Looking for a few DPS and DPS with tank/healer off-specs!

1 Like

lf battle shout

Hey folks, still looking for DPS with flex roles and a few other DPS to round out the roster (Warriors, DKs, and Boomies to the front :slight_smile:). We’ve done some alternative schedule raids (last Wednesday and tomorrow) because of the holidays but will be back on full roster and Thursday raids starting the 7th.

2 Likes

We are also very active in M+ with several members pushing keys in the 10-14 range.

1 Like

200 Mm hunter or 199 Warrior that is currently prot but can switch to dps. Former Mythic Raider in Legion and beginning of BFA looking to come back strong for this xpac. Hit me up if interested
Disco#1502 bnet

1 Like

Added some new folks, got the full squad together and killed Sun King, Xy’mox, and Inerva. Looking for a few more folks with flex roles!

2 Likes

LF more to kill scuffed Dracula

1 Like

Looking to kill Sire this week :slight_smile: would love some DPS and a flex DPS/heals

2 Likes

WTB More DPS!!! I can’t do it alone :wink:

40 pulls on Sire and that’s done, 3 pulls on Shriek and that’s done. Come kill bosses on Thursdays.

1 Like

BUMP! Still have spots for a couple (2) good dps :slight_smile:

Huntsman down in 15 pulls. Working on Hungering next week. Still looking for some DPS

If you are on a different server and are interested in raiding with us without server transfering/joining the guild, please feel free hit up Dwaffle or I as well!

Come blow things up, need DPS and 1 healer.

We are still recruiting! Please hit up Dwaffle or myself if you are interested.