7,597 Honor - BG - Honor Issue

This is just Weapon, Head, Chest, Legs, Hands, Shoulders.

It would take a total of 448 Battleground Wins to go from 6 equips of Glad Wrathful Gear.

4 Likes

Your math?
It 's about 60-90 honor earned in a win.

Not even close. Check your nova instance tracker. Youre lucky to get more than 20 honor for a W.

1 Like

YOUR math? I just won isle of conquest and got 13 honor for the full match including the clashes.

4 Likes

I 've just won an AV match with 88 honor. Are we talking about 80s BG or 60s BG?

1 Like

And a lost in WG earned 121 honor.

Wrathful Gear is avaiable for 80s only, so please be sure what you mention in.

AV can net you 100ish honor per win, especially if you Zug it out and go straight for boss and keep all your towers up but otherwise the rest of the bgs suck horrendously for honor gains. Getting a kill on someone is worth 0.35ish to 0.66ish honor, not even 1 per kill. And winning a bg that isnt AV gives about 6ish honor per win. I know these values are adjusted for level 85 but level 85 isnt achievable for the next 20 days. Shouldnt have this botched of an honor gain when level 80 is cap for now.

1 Like

How have they not addressed this? All I see on the patch notes is incorrect bonus numbers… not actually addressing that their is an issue… just a UI issue but that’s BS cause I’m not getting crap for honor.