[A] [US][Dalaran] <Triggered> (5/10 M SoD) (9/10 M CN) LF DPS for SoD Progression

Raid Times : T/Th 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

Triggered originally was created in Legion by a group of friends who wanted to clear content and have some fun while doing so. We progressed through Legion tiers, but unfortunately, many of our raiders needed a break during ToS. We have made a strong comeback now in Shadowlands and are looking to continue this upward trend. We are a guild of mostly working adults who just want to achieve CE in each tier while not working a second job.

Specifically Needed Class/Spec (exceptions can be made):

• Melee DPS: Ret/DK
  • Ranged DPS: Any/Warlock/Boomy
  • Healers: Rsham/Priest/Rdruid/Hpal

We are currently looking for a couple strong DPS and a healer for mythic SoD. If your class is not listed above please do not hesitate to apply, these are just what we really need at this time. Logs and past experience are preferred.

What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

What We Offer:

• A stable roster and constructive raid environment
  • Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience
  • Guild repairs for mains and alts
  • Enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, and other materials as necessary
  • Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
  • Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together

What We Expect:

• High attendance
  • Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
  • Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

If you’re interested in joining us, please reach out to any of the below contacts:
Discord:
Lophius#8372 (Recruitment Officer)
Fooks#2471 (GM)

Bnets:
Lophius#1515
Fooks#11985

Brewmaster/windwalker here. Add me on btag firehockey91#1481. I’d be open to transfer from A52

Will raid for turkey and stuffing

I agree with everything stated above.

Still very much in need of healers!

HPal needed!

LF a couple dps and ona healer!

Greasysteak#1972 battle tag. I am interested in applying. Please let me know of the application process. I’ve been playing the game since 2004 and have been in multiple mythic raiding guilds with full clears of mythic raids. I look forward to talking to you! Please look up my raider io info.

Still looking for a healer and 1-2 DPS. Feel free to reach out!

LF resto shaman!

Still looking for rsham!

Still looking for resto shaman and holy pally

Still looking for healer/rdps

SoD Hype?!

Still looking for a couple DPS and a healer!

LF pumper DPS/healer to be my friend.

Still looking for a couple DPS and a healer!

Bumping ? :slight_smile:

And thats a bump

Need a couple DPS!