War Mode Bonus Nerfed - No EXP, Only Affects World Quests

In case anyone missed it, even though the talent screen still says it increases exp, the actual buff has been nerfed since yesterday:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/764740241122131988/780556390828736532/unknown.png

3 Likes

You’ll survive.

2 Likes

PvP should be meant for end game, not leveling in PvE content.

6 Likes

It’s almost like I didn’t complain, I just posted to let other people know?

13 Likes

It’s always been 10% for the Horde. The carebears on the Alliance keep it off and only turned it on when it benefited them so the numbers are skewed. It was always higher for Alliance.

I see you missed the point. He is pointing out there is no increased xp gain on the buff anymore.

1 Like

It should have never given bonus exp in the first place. One of the few times I can agree with a change they made.

Well that’s a shame gonna be less of you to kill while we level /sadface

The tooltip for War Mode should only display the XP bonus if you’re not at max-level. At this moment, you’re at max level.

After the top of the hour, the XP bonus should appear.

25 Likes

It definitely was showing exp bonus last night, I looked cause someone on the forums mentioned the boost was down to 10% for Alliance.

Was that just a bug?

I mean we’re literally about to start an expansion in which we all die and go to the shadowlands…sooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks for the clarification:)

Thank you for letting us know.

Bad decision. Should remain nerfed, or you should fix the entire OCE region where Alliance get the buff as well as enjoy being the dominant faction.

2 Likes

No thanks. I’m sure they understand that Alliance needs numbers somewhere.

Thank you for the quick blue reply to prevent rampant speculation.

Question, but why adjust the wording of the tooltip based on level? Do you (or the devs in charge of it) honestly believe that players at max level - or with XP turned off - will be confused by the tooltip including XP gains?

You mean blizz added in a feature only to nerf it to the ground next expansion?

Lol who would of guessed?

We’re not gonna die. We’ll go to shadowlands as living beings and that’s why we can move freely through its planes of existence.

1 Like

Gotta love the people gloating in here without reading the blue reply first. :joy: