[A][US][STORMRAGE] Weekend Heroic Raiding Guild LF MELEE DPS For SL

Goldshire Fire Brigade is a 21+ AOTC heroic raiding guild also active in most other content as well. Raid Times/Days: Saturday & Sunday 8pm-10pm EST.

Current Positions:
Melee DPS: We’re looking for Enh Shaman, Rogue, and Ret Paladin. We’re also possibly open to DH, and Surv Hunter.

Guild Information and Expectations:
We do not openly invite and recruiting will be closed after these spots are filled.

Our guild has been around and raiding since WoD. We’re a very close-knit guild where members have become close friends. We all play and talk often usually via discord and guild chat. You can expect AotC from every raid as well as possible parallel progression on early mythic bosses depending on the roster. Mythic+ availability as well as other content like pvp, and other events.

The majority of our guild is North American, though we do have some members outside of the region. We usually have someone on no matter what time of day but weekends are our most active time of the week.

We’re looking for someone that wants to be part of a social, close-knit environment as well as dedicated to heroic raid. We have a lot of fun, we joke around a lot, but we also expect class and raid knowledge when it comes to raid.

We understand that RL happens and that not every raid can be made but the majority must be. Please understand that attendance is very important to us. If you are someone that can’t dedicate that majority of weekends for our raid times, please do not apply.

What we Provide:
We provide cauldrons, pots, and food for weekend raid (based on guild bank deposits on the first raid day of the week), 24/7 guild repairs, and we provide you with a non-toxic raiding experience. You will not be screamed at or called out here, but again, you are expected to bring a certain level of skill and understanding to the raid. You will not be treated unfairly, but we will sit if necessary but usually doesn’t need to be done.

Contact Information and Further Questions:
Athidae#1546 Jassari#1443 Joehkay#1783 Ledagra#1565

Still looking for melee DPS!

Looking for more!

Still looking for a few of these melee! Send us a bnet add and we’ll chat!

Bumpin’ for DEEPS

Still looking for some melee DPS!

I would like to know if you still recruiting meele dps. My current character will be a ret pally. Let me know my Battle ID is Ghostdevil#11805 thanks for your time.