7/12M MW LF Mythic Team for now & SL

Thanks for taking the time to read…

Just returned after a 4 month break, I’ve been playing since Wotlk, always been apart of Heroic/Mythic progression guilds. At the drop of BFA i switched to my MW fresh with a solid raid team on Sargeras horde side… Ended up doing AOTC relatively close to the release of Heroic Nylotha, and the first 4 in Mythic within the first 3 weeks, at which point the team took a split and half moved off server and half stayed, resulting in my break…

Although i had my break and am a little behind, i still have been actively playing on my MW & and my DH doing arenas and mythic keys with friends in game to the point where im able to still achieve CE this tier and be completely ready for SL…

I am currently EST time schedule so nothing really past midnight or 1 AM for me is possible.
Looking for a really active guild inside and outside of raid schedule as i do just enjoy the game and am also into arenas and PvP as well!

Again thanks for taking the time to read, feel free to reach out whenever, at my info below!

Kdurty#1326 - Bnet
Damonkk#6188

Hey there, not sure if you’re willing to faction change, but I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our 2 raid teams(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Also highly recruiting people for Shadowlands so dont worry about our current needs if they what your looking for.

Raid Team Shark Party-
This is our mythic progressed raid team currently 9/12M
Raid Times: Wed/Mon 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: DPS any will be considered but mostly looking for a Balance Druid, Shaman(ele or enh), and warlocks.

Raid Team Lucky Charmers-
This group is a Heroic raiding group currently 12/12H
Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 8:30-11 PM est (currently only raid thurs due to full clears in one day)
Current Needs-
Healers: 1-2 any spec
DPS: Any dps is welcome
Tank: Need one non-DK Tank for this group

For more info or if your interested in either of these raid teams contact:
Wârguard(GM/Recruitment Officer)–Warguard#1900
Lullabai(Raid Leader Shark Party)–ForlornSage#1727

Really looking for more than just a casual guild, thanks for the replies though! Still searching

Hey Damonkk!

Sloppy Seconds is recruiting raiders for our main roster for end of BFA and into SL. We are the second raid team in Inside Voices, located on Stormrage (Alliance). We formed about ~3 months ago and are currently 8/12 M and will be pushing CE for all tiers moving forward.

Our schedule for SL will be Tues/Wed 9:30-12:30 AM EST (currently raiding on a different schedule until prepatch hits).

Feel free to reach out to me if you’d like to chat more!
Bnet: skrillareave#1502
Discord: skrillareave3104

Hi Damonkk,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Good luck in your search! I’ll drop our guild spam below.

Smooth Brain is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow. The guild is compromised of returning top 100 US players who have played together for nearly a decade. We’d love to add some awesome new faces to this roster to progress in Shadowlands with us. Since forming in June we’ve focused on building a roster of experience and energetic people who will mesh well with the roster. With many of us having raided in higher end environments the target will be US 100-200 for our first tier together. As a result we’re taking our time with recruitment to meet these goals. This means we’re only 5/12M progressing 1 day a week.

We’re not just a WoW raiding guild but a gaming community as well. Our members routinely play other games with each other in the discord and are very welcoming to new faces, but if you wish to stick exclusively to WoW that is okay as well!

Recruitment needs:
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS

With the new expansion around the corner we are very flexible to what class you aim to play. We prefer to bring the player and not the class.

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic while we build out our roster.

Apply at smoothbrain.info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Maaaaan, doesnt anyone need a MW for their team currently, and has an active decently long lasting guild? I swear im not a terrible player lol

Area 52 (H); we are a 2 night/6 hour per week guild that is currently 4/12 mythic. We raid Tuesday and Sun from 9-1 est. We could use a Mistweaver for our healing team. Please reach out #golfguru1520 if you are interested!