7/12M exp MW monk swappin mains to my mage LFG

7/12 Mythic exp lookin to swap mains to my mage currently 450 on my mage but grinding hard on it and getting it geared fast lookin for a guild that wants and needs a mage and willin to take me in even tho its low iL right now but I have several 470 Toons currently maining a MW monk that is 477 iL just not enjoying it
pst my btag : Mistaeken#1664

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. In your particular situation, we’d be a great place for you to make the transition between characters as we have a good number of players who’ve recently swapped to a new alt or are on a returning character, so we could gear your mage in heroic runs and on some easier mythic bosses, while using your monk as a spot fill-in while we recruit another healer for our roster.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399

added you, group of degenerates who’ll stay up all night with you. ce/cm/m+ pushers