11/11 Heroic SotFO - [H] <Whisper> is Recruiting - AoTC focused Raiding

Still looking for folks to come hang, do shenanigans and kill bosses!

Group 1 is 11/11 H Sepaulcher

Killin’ it Casually is 4/11 H, 11/11 Normal

Who We Are

Whisper provides a non-toxic, stress free, non-judgmental gaming environment for our fellow WoW players in order to help one another improve our skills, kill bosses, and get loot while having fun. We are a guild of friends, raiders, and dungeon runners working to build our brand of dungeons, raiding, and social events on the Wyrmrest Accord server and are looking for new, old, and returning players to join us.

Our top priority is to create an incredible guild environment for all members, in both casual and serious progression. We are LGBQT+ Friendly. We pride ourselves in creating a safe place for everyone to play the game regardless of gender, sexual orientation. Our raid team are a mixture of excellent players working towards Mythic and Heroic progression without compromising our core values. Our guild community and friendly, supportive raid atmosphere are very valuable to us, and it’s important that you share them to ensure a good fit.

Raiding

Whisper runs multiple raid teams.

• Our Main-progression AOTC team raids Thursday & Friday 5:00-8:00pm server (Pacific)

• Raid Team 2 Raids Wednesday 5:30-8:30pm server (Pacific)

• Able to have 90% attendance

• Enchanted / Gems / Up to date Legendary & Gear upgrades

• Strong situational awareness, game mechanics, + great communication (we won’t bite)

• Logs are a plus but not required

Normal/Heroic Raid Team 2 aka Killin it Casually

• Able to commit to the team
  • Enchanted / Gems / Up to date Legendary & Gear upgrades as much as possible
  • Great situational awareness, game mechanics, + great communication

Our Raid and Mythic+ environment is really laid back, friendly, knowledgeable and stress free. We work hard to create a non-toxic, non-elitest vibe and pride ourselves in creating a safe place for everyone to play the game regardless of who you are.

Mythic+

We like running keys, teaching, and helping our members grow. If you’d like to get into Mythic+ or just have an easier place to find groups, find us via the Guild Finder and let us know about it!

Social

We’re always open to casual and social folks. Find us via the Guild Finder and apply. Let us know where you saw the post!

Contact

You can learn more or have any questions answered about us by visiting whisper dash guild dot com (no links :pensive: ) or contacting an officer below.

Discord:
Prog team leader/GM
Kalunna - Exsomet#9245

Raid Team 2 Leads
Vix (she/they) - Vianki#6163
Superviolet - Thuenderman#8862

7 Likes

Looking for a healer and rDPS still!

8/10 N, still looking for more!

Join us as we kill bosses with no one alive!

2 Likes

“Perfect…ish”

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hey Vix,

I sent you a friend request on Discord about the raid team. I’ve been talking with Suge and he suggested contacting you. If you could reach back out to me I would appreciate it. My IGN is Kilmoar.

Thanks,
Riflestud

2 Likes

@killsale Ah-ha, that’s who you were. I think I remembered your name and replied. If you don’t have a message from me, please request again. Vianki@6163.

Been here since the start of the expansion. Great guild full of friendly, fun, and helpful players!

2 Likes

Bump to the top!

10/10 Normal still looking for peeps! Starting heroic next week

“There has been a murder”

“Friendly reminder to help keep us bumped please slight_smile -” Kal on the discord

Still recruiting! Updated needs on both teams on the original post.

Recruiting some DPS! We need one of those warlocky types people keep talking about.

Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt

We should lust

Now seeking a demon hunter actually.

For solidarity.

Yall got any more of them mages? :eyes:

Enhancement shaman :wink:

Still a couple more spots to fill!

Suge wants a windfury bot!