7/10M - Two Boomies + Rsham

Guild fell apart and we’re looking to finish 10/10M with a strong guild currently on sludge. Top raiders of old guild, pref twice a week during between ~~8pm-11pm.

so we are really close to killing council. boomkins would make those adds so much easier! if you’re willing to go back just a little bit it might be worth it. we have a lot of fun as a guild. ill leave my guilds spam below and hope to hear from you.

About US:
Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people looking to have fun. After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to PUSH for CE and potentially decent US ranks at some point.

Why join us?
Our raid leader is very good. He makes very clear and direct calls. I know a lot of guilds lack real mid fight leadership but we do not! We meme a lot at times. We have great bants. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though. We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it. We also spend a lot of off nights playing other games together as well as heroic farm.

We are currently 6/10M and working on council.

What we are looking for:
Most importantly we are looking for people that WANT to play. Right now with mid tier burn out it’s very important that everyone in the raid wants to be here to keep the bants fun and the progression smooth. We expect the usual things like being early so we can pull on time, know your class, and always want to be improving yourself and your performance.

Current raid needs:
Ranged dps
Veng DH
rogue
Any real pumpers

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 9pm - midnight EST

[GM + Raid leader] Bnet: Contestio#1914 Discord: Contestio#3706
[Recruiter] Warmachine#1364 (Allen)

Thank you for reading our long post and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hey, how’s it going? OFFSLAUGHT is a 6/10M guild, we’re currently on the last 5% of Mythic Council and we’re going to be saving our raid locks from this week forward, in a push for CE. We are a new guild as of 9.0, with a CE raid leader. We like to stay competitive on a 2 day per week schedule, (8-12EST, WED/THUR), and have a very stable core of exceptional players.

I’d be interested in speaking to you further. I won’t post a long, drawn out copy pasta’ed recruitment macro, reach out to me on discord if you’re interested and I’ll fill you in on whatever you’d like to know.

Ragnarocker#2819 - Discord

Also, you should post what time zone you mean, it will make this much easier :smiley:

Sup Ced

We Win These is currently on Sludge, with our Best attempt at 7%; currently recruiting strong DPS to make the difference. Guild’s composed of 25+ yr old players with a constructive mindset on how to approach each fight

Reach out to us, cause i certainly can’t reach you with none of your info posted lmfao

Cheers

Bnet: Jones#1748, Reggae#1298
Discord: Jones#0662, Kinkey-Thrall#0927

1 Like

Hi Ced! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Sup gamers.

We’re recruiting for next tier & reclears this tier.

Hi there,

You would be a great fit here

=================================================

We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Low
Healers - Disc Priest
Mele - Death Knight, Monk, Warrior
Ranged- Boomkin, Mage, Hunter, Warlock

All required needs listed here :

wowprogress.com

WoW Guild mYtHiC rAiDeRs @ Stormrage :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft…

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Sun-Mon 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

Google Docs

mYtHiC rAiDeRs Application Form

If you do not hear back from us please understand we are busy and can’t get in contact with everyone.

Discord
Mancheese#5991 (Recruitment Officer)

Battle.net
Mancheese#1508

Updated 4/14/2021

1 Like

8/10 Mythic guild tues/wed/fri 5-8 PST (8-11 EST) hmu on bnet alue#1328

[H] 9/10M WEEKDAY & 9/10M WEEKEND|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Ced!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey Ced,

I your group is open to alliance and free at PST times then hope to talk more!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hit me up if you’re still looking. 7/10 guild with 12% pulls on sludge!
Wolfcola#1559

Currently on SLG: [H][Area-52] <Slightly Impressive> 9/10M LF DPS

We just had a great night of p2 prog on SLG and could potentially use all three of you. 2x a week, 8-11 EST. DM me or just put in some quick applications if you’re interested.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 8/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Hey! you should check us out, [Tichondrius]7/10M we had sludge at 3% for multiple pulls. We can absolutely use an Rsham, and most certainly figure out how to use the boomies coming up. We are dead set on hitting CE this tier.

We raid Tues/Thurs 7-10PST

If you’re looking for a chill environment with supportive players apply.vibin.cc

feel free to add on bnet csy#1791

Seraph -Mal’ganis is recruiting good dps and rshams for our 7/10 and 8/10 teams!
We might raid a bit later than your preference (10pm-1am est) but each team is only 2 nights per week.
Please check us out at www.seraphguild.com and feel free to submit an app!

• Dratyny, team officer of seraph r1
    Discord: Franknstyn#1572