7/10M Hpally LF Guild

Looking for raiding guild. Free during the week after 7cst. Looking for a 2 day but willing to do 3 day for the right fit. I was 7/10M before the guild stopped playing.

Healer/Tank with good parses and mechanical knowledge.

warcraftlogs = /character/id/55657170?zone=28&new=true#zone=26

Battle.net = pikmin264#1693
Discord = pikmin267#1693

Hey! I tried to contact you on discord but the tag wasn’t working so i’ll post our guuld here and hopefully you’ll get in contact with us if there’s any interest!

Guild & Server: Lightbringer
Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 7:15PM – 10:15PM PST (Server)
Previous Progression: 9/10M CN
Recruitment Contacts: (Discord) Synical#2568 or Alorá#0001
Requirements: ilvl 220+, Reliability, a Good Attitude, & a Sense of Humor. Previous Mythic experience is preferred, logs are appreciated as well. Ability to go Full Blast at a moment’s notice.
Needs:
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman
Melee DPS: Death Knight
1 Healer: Preferably a Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, or Holy Paladin. Any exceptional healer is encouraged to apply.

Hey there so we need a holy pally ASAP ours has some RL issues and has moved away from the team and we need to fill those shoes we raid 8pm to 11pm est Tuesday and Wednesday nights on Zul’jin US I can be reached at Sig#9905 on disc

Hey Nimkip,

[A] Too Stupid To Quit (US-Sargeras) is a 2 day mythic guild looking for a strong healer with a good head on their shoulders for 9.1 push into mythic. We were 6/10M in CN and 10/12M in NYA. We’re aiming for at least 8/10M this tier, but never opposed to going further. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we do a fair amount of mythic plus outside of raid as well.

If you’re interested, I’d love to chat with you further. You can reach me on discord (Cy#4103) or bnet (Yawn#11282). I also sent a friend request on discord.

Cheers!

We would request that you be Venthyr upon joining the team.

Hey man! We’re looking for another Hpal. We finished 9/10M last tier, but got a late start.

Lizard wizards - tichondrius

Raid Times:

• Friday - 6PM to 9PM PST
  • Saturday - 6PM to 9PM PST

Current Progression:
3/10H

Recruitment Needs:

• Any exceptional DPS
  • Healers

About Us:

Relatively new guild, probably filled with too many people that meme during raid and eventually kill bosses. Raid spots are always in competition because complacency shouldn’t be rewarded and loyalty isn’t enough when you’re grey parsing. This applies if you’re the (ex) GM too.

We don’t do overtime or require you to maintain alts but if you’re able to play multiple characters that would be pretty cool. We are trying to maintain a roster of around 23 players, some people will be benched for composition purposes. If you can’t accept that we’re probably not the right guild for you.

Contact Info:
Ghormus (BTag - Warlockanap#6423, Discord - Napat#4253)
Ballista (BTag - Zuphla#1820, Discord Zuphla#7339)
Puddinpops (BTag - Puddinpops#11558, Discord - puddinpops#1337)

Hey,

You didn’t mention if you’d be willing to go Alliance, but if you are, let’s chat!

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Shadowlands Progression

• Sanctum of Domination: 7/10h
  • Castle Nathria: 10/10m Cutting Edge

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Ny’alotha: 12/12m Cutting Edge
  • Eternal Palace: 8/8m Cutting Edge
  • Crucible of Storms: 2/2h
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Hello Nimkip

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We will be clearing Heroic SOD and then pushing into Mythic progression afterwards.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 6/10 M CN
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293