7/10M H.Paladin LFG

Looking for a 2 night guild, maybe 3. Alliance or horde. Post your info and I will hit you up, i prefer battle tag over discord.

Hey how goes it?

SHIP IT - US Stormrage
8/10 M with prog on SLG to 2nd intermission
tues / thurs 9pm-1am EST

illmerica#1459

Hello there Ozrik, (Reelevated) is an Horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey There!

Interdictor (H-Tichondrius) is looking for some more raiders to round out our raid team. We are currently 8/10 M!

We raid Tues/Wed 7:30 - 10:30 PST. We raid 6 hours a week but make steady progression with a great atmosphere. We are active in M+ as well.

Hit me up if you want to talk more in-depth. DDMagebags#1144

Not Rocket Science (Area 52) Horde
Current Progression: 8/10M
2 nights a week raid days: Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11 pm EST.
We are a group of raiders that are looking to have a good time and get Cutting Edge.
Primarily seeking the following classes :
• Range: Spriest, Mage, Lock, Hunter
• Melee :
• Healers : Shaman, Pally
• Tank :

For more Info or to app add me on Bnet or Discord
Bnet: Efinawesome#1154
Discord: Taktix#0536

• Guild: No Pressure
  • Server: Stormrage
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Focus: Mythic Progression; Heroic Farm
  • Mythic Raid TImes: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
  • Wknd Raid Info: Sat 8pm - 11pm EST (This is an optional run)
    Progress:
    **Castle of Nathria = 10/10H AOTC, 7/10M, progging on Sludge

We’d love to chat. Contact any of the following:

Kassle-Stormrage
GM / Raid Leader
Bnet: KassiG#1130

Liarparadox-Stormrage
Recruitment Officer / Mythic Raider
Bnet: Liarparadox#1170

Thandemon-Stormrage
Co-GM / Raid Leader
Bnet: danielg#1514

We are Inexorable Brutality[7/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central.
Btag:Merker#1974

Hi ozrik, faded gods in an aotc guild and are looking to expand our roaster for the up coming tier. Our usual raid times are Saturday and Sunday 9-11 est, but are currently cutting it to just Sundays until 9.1 to avoid burnout. Many of us also run M+ through out the week as well and are always willing to help fellow guildies out. Feel free to message me on bnet if you’re at all curious. Bnet: zole#11213

Hello Ozrik,

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 8/10M

We are currently looking to add a solid Holy Paladin to our raid core to finish off Castle Nathria and get Cutting Edge.

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together at the mythic level for many years dating back to MoP and beyond. We reformed as Bros with Banjos during Battle for Azeroth where we cleared Mythic Ny’alotha and achieved Cutting Edge. Majority of the guild is in our 30s and have work/families to prioritize outside of the game. We are fairly laid back and enjoy having fun with the game but we are serious when it comes to raiding and killing bosses.

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge every raid tier while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule.
We try to accomplish the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken serious enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. We are always looking for quality players of all classes.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Mythic
Current Progression : CN: 7/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run Heroic
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Dependable Heals, Enh Shaman, Warlock, considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey there, if you haven’t found a place Retirement Sanctuary would be interested

We’re raid T/W/T from 7:30 PST to 10:30 PST

info here: [H-llidan] 8/10M - T/W/T - Retirement Sanctuary - DPS

Hey there! We are looking for an HPal for a core roster spot! We are a 9/10 M (Phase 3 Sire) Alliance two nights a week guild (Tues and Thurs 8 - 11:30pm EST)! If you’re interested I’d love to chat more on discord @ Phantix#8896

Hey friend!

We are looking for a Holy Pally and we raid 2 nights!

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 7/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Holy Pally
Resto Shaman
Warlock
Boomkin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruitment officer:

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.