7/10M H Pally and 4/10M Mage LF Home Together. Willing to XFER and Faction Change

Hey All,

We are a married couple and would really like to raid together again. So we are both looking for a home where we can both transfer to. We tried raiding separately but isn’t as fun.

Posting this on a alt character to not cause drama. I have experience getting CE and been a long time raider (Since BC) I have been in US top 50 guilds in WotLK. I don’t have drive to commit more than 2 days a week anymore.

What I am looking for

• 2 Days a week mythic raiding (a 3rd night for optional heroic re-clear is fine as that is puggable at this point.)
  • Wed and Thurs preferred but I am willing to do Tuesday also depending on the guild/progression.
  • I want a home for the expansion with people who want to make the most of limited raid time.

What I offer

• Team Player
  • Have experience as a GM, RL and Healing Officer
  • I am a analyst at heart so I do review logs when things are going wrong
  • Willing to Server Transfer and Faction Change for right oppurtunity.

About the Mage:
How am I different from other WoW players and other RDPS/Mages?

I am very good at raid mechanics; I usually have a very quick reaction time and can dodge and do boss mechanics very well. My husband says I should tank because of my raid awareness but I love the ranged class. I make sure I pre look up fights and come prepared to raid and focus because well 19 other people depend on me to be ready and we all pay to play and I do not want to be the reason we are held up as a team. I am willing to sacrifice DPS to ensure bosses die by doing mechanics and parsing is something I don’t care about typically.

I have been raiding and playing wow since BC, my goal in wow is to have a good community group of raiders that not only enjoy the game but have the mindset or goal to push to cutting edge.

–Raid History–

Shadowlands

Castle Nath: 10/10 heroic, 2/10 mythic

Battle for Azeroth

Ny’alotha: 12/12 heroic 11/12 mythic

Eternal Palace: 6/8 mythic

BoD – 8/9 mythic

Uldir – 8/8 Mythic

Legion

Antorus – 10/11mythic

Tome of Sargares – 8/9 Mythic

Nighthold – 10/10 mythic

TOV – 3/3 mythic

Emerald Nightmare – 7/7 Mythic

Warlords

Highmaul – 7/7 Mythic

Blackrock Foundry – 10/10 Mythic

Hellfire – 13/13 Mythic

Pandaria

Siege of Orgrimmar – 14/14 Mythic (prenerf and yearlong of one raid)

Throne of Thunder – 12/12 Mythic

Terrace of Endless Spring – 4/4 Mythic

Heart of Fear – 6/6 Mythic

Vaults – 6/6 Mythic

Cata

Bardin Hold 3/3

Blackwing Descent – 6/6 Heroic

Bastion of Twilight – 5/5 Heroic

Throne of Four Winds – 2/2 Heroic

Firelands – 7/7 Heroic

Dragon Soul – 8/8 Heroic

Wrath

Vault – 4/4

Nax – 15/15

Obsidian Sanctum – 1/1

Eye of Eternity – 1/1

Ulduar – 14/14

Onyxia – 1/1

Trial of the Crusader 5/5 Heroic

Icecrown – 12/12 Heroic

Ruby Sanctum – 1/1

BC

I did not to much raiding here, this is when I really started getting into the raid scene. I killed most content except end bosses in BT and SW

Reach out to us on Discord at Kowabunga#2814 or Adelicia#8439

Hey! Added you guys on Disc. We’re looking for a healer and ranged DPS for our core mythic team. We raid Tues/Weds 9-11pm Pacific (12-2am EST) not sure if that’s within your time range, but check out our post below and hit me up if you want to chat Slime#6677

About Us
Currently: 10/10H - 4/10M Castle Nathria.
Night Sky is a NEW PvE-oriented guild with a relaxed atmosphere and a friendly, mature community that is looking to progress thru Mythic to achieve CE and start in 9.1 stronger than ever. We formed Night Sky at the beginning of SL to create a place where we could raid mythic content on a casual schedule.

Currently we’re recruiting skilled players who prefer a lighter schedule of 2 raid nights a week. However, people of all playstyles are welcomed, including those who are only interested in Mythic plus Ages 21+.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST / (10-1 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST / (10-1 EST)

Prog:
4/10M CN
3% Wipe on Lady. This is not where we’d like to be at all & obtaining more solid players will help expedite progression substantially.

What We Expect From Our Raiders:

Punctuality.
A positive attitude.
The ability to perform raid mechanics and analyze logs.
The drive to get better at your class and to avoid stagnating.
Be respectful of others.

Few Spots are Open for our Core Raid Team. Must be 4/10M Minimum with Blue/Purple Logs.
Discord: NickNak#1202
DM With a little bit of info on yourself, class, Exp and why you’d be a good fit for our home. .

Quitting in a Month- 2 Day (+1 Flex)

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
DeathKnight
Windwalker
Mage
Elemental Shaman
Rogue
Warlock
Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey there, my guild Tilted Halos is in need of a holy pally and ranged dps and i think you’d be a great fit! if this interests you please dont hesitate to dm me!

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 6/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!
We have quite a few key pushers, and a handful of pvpers so even when we’re not raiding we’re still playing together! Faded friday’s is also a thing we do, its not mandatory of course but on friday nights if people are available we log in drink/smoke/whatever your desire is, and let loose while playing our favorite game together and let me tell you it is a great and hilarious time that breaks up the pressure of mythic raiding.
High Needs:

Unholy DK
Boomkin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/YPAGwTR9t9 (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open.

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruiting Officer Wöbble:
Discord- wobble#5613
Bnet- Vicarious#11914

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Hello Keo, Meh on Proudmoore is actively looking healers and range DPS to help bolster our ranks. We’re a casual-hardcore raiding guild, with a focus on raiding reasonable times and days, while maximizing progress and giving it our best within those times. We are currently 3/10M in Castle Nathria. We raid Wed/Thu 6-9pm server.

If you are interested please use the following Bnet contacts: Trinkodin at Rubus#1686 , or contact any officer in-game. Thanks! I sent you a friend request on Discord.

Hello there, our times probably don’t match but figured it was worth a shot.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)