7/10M Fire Mage LF Weekend Raid

Hello, I’m currently looking for a guild to continue pushing mythic with. I was in a previous guild that I could no longer raid with due to my job changing my work schedule for the long haul. I did recently join the guild I’m listed with, with is Regressive Raiding. Sadly, after moving there this week, they have decided to stop raiding for the foreseeable future. With that being said, I’m currently open to playing this mage, or any other class at this point, given reasonable time to gear it. I took a short break for about 3 to 4 weeks before this late week just figuring out if I still wanted to play, and here we are.

I’m primarly looking for a weekend guild at this point, due to not getting home from work until normally 2am CST during weekdays. My time zone is CST, and I’m looking for a guild that start around 10pm CST or later on the weekends due to my timeframe being so wacky from work. I’m open to alliance or horde. Outside of raiding, I enjoy doing M+ and some casual pvp into rbg’s when I can.

Most recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4thDHNVzBdYpP7cf
Raider.io https://raider.io/characters/us/bleeding-hollow/Logota

Hi Logota! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

It’s a rainy day, so no better time to bump it up.

Rain or shine, we deliver. Just faster than the USPS.

Rain rain rain.

Why can’t every day be Saturday?

Daily flame patch.

Hey, our time zone is a little out of your schedule but I figured id reach out just in case.

We’re Duplicitys Reach, a Weekend Raiding guild on Thrall and we’re looking to add some excellent dps to the team. We raid 9pm-12am eastern (so 8pm-11am central) on Friday and Saturday)

We’re currently 8/10 M and starting up slg prog this weekend.

If youre interested reach out to me on discord at Snarfing#4101 or on bnet at Snarfed#1335

Hey Logota,

SAF on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting and we’re in need of a mage!

The core of the guild has been friends for a long time playing multiple games together and finally got together to make a guild in Shadowlands. We have 10/10M top 100 US leadership and are looking to clear CE every tier while having a fun and friendly environment.

We raid Friday and Saturday 9:30pm - 1am CST and are currently 6/10M. We had a 1.6% wipe on council this past Saturday with a few absences so we should be on to Sludgefist this coming week.

If you’re interested in talking with us you can reach me on bnet @ pibacc#1188.

Cheers,

Hi there! It sounds like my guild could be quite a good fit for you, both time and progression wise! I have linked our forum post for your perusal, if you are interested please reach out to me anytime!

[A] Syzygy 8/10M Fri/Sat 10pm-2am CST Recruiting

My discord tag: Liji#3895

One way or another, I hope you find a guild that’s good for you and that you want to contribute to!

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 6/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath. At the very end of BFA, we decided to form a new guild, The Peanut Gallery. Currently, we are looking for exceptional, mechanics-oriented raiders for our team to continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Previous Progression
BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 6/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and healer priests are encouraged to apply. We aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

More about us:
The guild will provide for all consumables, so no need to grind your life away. However, d material donations are always appricated, but not required.

The guild uses Loot Council to distribute all available loot drops and ALL BOEs which are distributed at the loot council discretion and if they can not be equipped and used by a raid member then those BOEs are sold to help facilitate the financing of raid consumables.

Expectations

1. Come prepared.
  2. Show up early/on time.
  3. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table.
  4. Know the bosses and come prepared with the knowledge to fulfil the role you will take in the fight
  5. Be receptive to and can provide constructive criticism.
  6. Follow directions when given specifically
  7. During a fight, comms should remain clear. The raid leader will make all calls and decided the direction of the fight.
  8. We would desire you to do mechanics 100% and only parse green as opposed to parsing 100s up until the point you mess up a mechanic and die, dropping to a grey parse. Dead raiders don’t do dmg.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie

Hey Logota! If you are still waiting on the right fit, I’d love for you to consider Dedicated and Medicated Gaming. We are a new guild and we are building up our roster for raiding.

I do not know if we will raid during your times. However, if you want a fun community to do M+ with. Your timing is well within our members play time for keys. You also do not have to join our guild to play with us. If you want to feel us out as a community first, you are welcome to do this too.

In an effort to give you an idea of our members, all our core members have earned KSM and AoTC and plan to keep this going for 9.1. Although we are not quite ready to pull mythic, our core members have done mythic raiding last tier and we were 3/10. We do plan to push into mythic once the roster is full and the team is ready.

There is no spec requirement as we just want people to have fun playing what they love best. You can play any role you like in keys and our raid roster has DPS and Healing spots open.

If this sounds appealing, here’s our bnets and discord:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796