7/10M Boomkin LFG

Hoping to stay 2-3 days a week.

Unable to play on Wednesdays. Prefer to stay horde :slight_smile:

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/thiccolas

btag: Wingman#11830

Hello there, ThiCC!

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hey Thic!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey - we are Alliance, but we raid 2-days a week and not Wednesday, so we may be an excellent fit for you. If a horde player makes the show of commitment to faction change to alliance we’re open to considering an cross-realm trial. Add me or put in a quick application via our google form if you’re interested and want to talk more!

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 7/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on the last few bosses with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Hi Thiccolas,

We are looking to add a Boomkin to our raid core and I’d really like to talk with you about it further.

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 6/10M

Most of our guild is comprised of friends who played together since Mists of Pandaria and reformed a guild during Battle for Azeroth. Since reforming we went:
BFA - Eternal Palace: 8/8N 8/8H 5/8M
BFA - Ny’alotha: 12/12N 12/12H 12/12M (CE)

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge again while remaining somewhat casual in the process. We take raids seriously but understand that there’s a life outside of the game. Majority of our guild is in their late 20s/early 30s and have work and family to prioritize outside of the game.

We try to accomplish the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken serious enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night. We do Rated Battlegrounds every Saturday and M+ outside of raid on off nights when bored. Both of these are optional and not something that you need to do if M+ or PvP are not your thing.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

Hey there Thiccolas. Our guild is 8/10m with an SLG kill very soon

Realm: [H] US-Zul’Jin
Guild Name: Delusions of Grandeur (DoG)
Realm Time-zone: EST

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday – 9pm-1215am Server Standard Time
Raid style: Hardcore on a casual schedule. What does that mean? We clear cutting edge content on short raid schedule. Showing up raid-ready, at the instance, and ready to kill bosses makes the time we have go smoothly. We take minimal breaks during the raid. Currently We are focused on Mythic Raiding and we still may kill the last two bosses on heroic

Openings:
Fire Mage(immediate opening)
Warlock
Healer

About Us:
Fore score and Warlords of Draenor ago, Delusions of Grandeur killed Archimonde for its first Cutting Edge achievement as a group. Although some of DoG’s core have been pushing content since the Throne of Thunder days, HFC is where the guild made its splash as top guild on US-Runetotem.
Cutting Edge Achievements:
· Archimonde (Hellfire Citadel)
· Gul’dan (The Nighthold)
· Argus the Unmaker (Antorus)
Every season, we host a Rated Battleground group on Friday nights that is normally centered around winning and having a few cocktails/beers (if that is your thing). Our best season was BFA Season 1 when we reached the 2100 bracket.

What about the pluses? (Mythic Plus). Our core group has been pushing the M+ brackets since Legion (5k+ Raider IO Scores) with our most recent team reaching the 4500+ score this past BFA season. We fully intend on pushing high keys and are always looking for more to join our M+ ranks.

Discord Community and In-Game Activities:
Our Discord is used for all guild activities as well as a source of information with many of WoW’s community pages. We have bots set up for WoWheadNews and Raidbot sims. If you like spinning on the 1s and 2s, we also have a DJ set up for you to listen to with your group.
Raid Strategy, absence postings and plenty of memes are also located all across our Discord Community.

If it sounds like your interests align with DoG, please feel free to let our Talent Manager, Ripabrewski, know! He can be contacted in BNET using the tag Strictlyrip#1836 or his discord at Ripabrewski#8526

Hello, my guild is on Area 52 Horde. We do Tues/Thurs 6pm-9pm EST. We are currently working on Council prog. Add my btag: Miranda#1885 or discord: Miranda#0043

Hi Thicc

< Soup or Guild > is a newly established Horde on Area-52 recruiting for Mythic level content.

We are currently 4/10M, our goal is to clear as much content as possible this tier, and maintain Cutting Edge going forward. Guild leadership and many of our raid team have a strong history of achieving Cutting Edge and similar progress on end game bosses from vanilla through BFA.

We raid strictly 6-hours a week each Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm-12am server time (EST). Given our aspirations and light schedule, we are seeking raiders who understand the importance of attendance and preparation.

While we will gladly speak to all exceptional applicants regardless of need, we are currently focusing recruitment on the following classes:
Melee DPS: 1 Death Knight
Ranged DPS: 1 Boomkin
Healer: n/a
Tank: n/a

Most of our raiders run multiple keys on mains and alts, so you will likely find other players willing to do Mythic Plus content of varying difficulty throughout the week. We also sometimes do Rated Battlegrounds on Friday evenings and are seeking more players interested in PVP content.

If you’re interested in joining us or learning more, feel free to reply here or contact us:
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
zak#4618 on Discord

We’re 8/10M now and still looking if you are :eyes:

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind T/T - MYTHIC - 7/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, T/Th) - ilpad#1438
  • R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Th) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, Su) - lighto#1954
  • R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - jaymie#11120
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!