7/10M 224 Boomy/Aff Lock LF new home

Looking for a home where I can consistently achieve CE every tier. I have extensive mythic experience in raid leading and in general. As the title shows, I have two classes with 224 ilvl and mythic kills. I am also open to filling a role on a different character if thats needed. I also have a 215 hunter, 218 priest, 218 warrior(mostly pvp) 215 Rsham.

I have been playing this game for 13 years and have constantly sacrificed my time and resources for “friends” that never have the same goals/outlook as myself or would never do the same for anyone but themselves. I hate playing single player mode in wow and hate having to pug keys/arena when I could easily pull someone from guild. I am looking for a home where I can fit in and be a part of something special. I want to find a group that loves to laugh and ENJOYS the game. I want people in this guild to invite me to m+ and pvp because they enjoy playing with me and not feel like they are doing me a favor. One of my favorite things is sitting in discord on Fri/Sat and running Mythic plus and watching the UFC with the guild.

At this time I would love to join a guild progressing on sludge or SLG but would also join a 10/10M if they still reclear.

I do have logs for lock and druid just in case. below is the link.
…warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/dõstitz#difficulty=4
…warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/döstitz#difficulty=4

bnet is dosier#11261
discord is dosier#2864

Would love to hear from you. I am also open to transferring to another server.

Hello there Dostitz, (Reelevated) is a horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We just transfered from [A] Darkspear and we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We also RBG / Arena / Key Farm and are looking for several classes to fill our rolls. Message me on discord or Btag if you are interested.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Bumps to the top

Hi Dostitz!

We are recruiting dps (melee and ranged) and a holy paladin for CE progression.

Fallen Empire is a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but serious atmosphere. Toxic people need not apply. We’re always interested in recruiting solid players, irrespective of what our current recruitment needs are - if you like the sound of us, hit me up.

Raids are Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST
8/10 M - progging p3

Wowprogress: https ://www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
Application: https ://apply. wowaudit. com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

Hey there buddy!

We would love to talk to you guys! We are currently progressing on Sludge and would love to add a boomkin / Warlock to our roster:

Here is our blurb. We do paid transfers for the right candidates. This at least opens up a choice to go alliance easier.

Reformed of Stormrage is looking for excellent players to join us for keeping CE going through Shadowlands.

Current Progression: 7/10 M , AOTC, CE BFA

Raid days: Tue-Wed-Thurs(9-12 PM US Central, 10-1 AM US Eastern, 7-10 PM US Pacific).
Tuesdays are for clearing the re-kill Mythic /Heroic Bosses or Heroic re-clear.

Currently Recruiting (Preferences):

DPS:
Boomkin, Ret Paladin, Warlock (Affliction Preferred), DPS Warrior, Fire Mage, Elemental or Enhanced Shaman.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you think you would make an excellent addition to our team, don’t hesitate to make your case and get in touch with us, regardless of your experience, class, or role.

What we need from you:
-Commitment to raid attendance! This is a strong consideration! You MUST have > 90% attendance.
-Will and effort to improve at your class/role
-A good attitude and a show of respect to all members at all times
-Drive to earn Cutting Edge on a 3-day schedule

What we offer:
-Mature atmosphere and utmost respect for all members
-Collaborative, friendly, and focused raid team
-Experienced, knowledgeable leadership
-M+ runs on off-days

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
SefiePoou#1164, Urgfelstorm#1332, Vaxum#1526

:partying_face:
[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Dostitz,

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional lock OR boomkin to round out the team and finish the tier! You having both is awesome! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST. We’d love to chat with you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

Missed connection

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord -
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541
Tahk- Tahk#2844

Hi Döstitz!

Synthesis is a 10/10m 2 day 6-hour guild in search of a warlock for farm and the upcoming raid tier. Below i have a link to more information about the guild if at all interested and have sent a friend request as well.
Discord: Sae#0076
Btag: Saeph#1334

Hey Dos! I think we share the same goal!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 9/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Retirement Sanctuary is comprised of former raiders returning to the game in hopes of clearing mythic raids with friends and likeminded individuals on a three day raiding schedule.

Realm: Illidan Horde
Raiding Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST
Recruiting: 1-2 Ranged DPS, 1 Healer, and possibly an exceptional tank!
Progression: 8/10 Mythic

While this will be our first tier raiding together as a guild, many of our raiders have known each other for years and have raiding backgrounds varying from casual raiding to world first raiding.

In short, our mission is to have a raiding culture that strives to clear mythic raids without sacrificing fun. Please reach out via btag (Shuttle#1597)/(Zinnin#1537) or discord (Shuttlecasts#8052)/(Zinnin#1337)/(otou#7657)