To be closed!

Found what I was look for, thank you!

Hey, I just sent a friend request on Discord to discuss.

Horror is currently searching for more RDPS to join us. We’re 7/10M on Tichondrius and raid 7-10pm pacific.

More info here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-horror-710m-tues-wed-7-10pm-pst-lf-dps-dk-warlock-boomkin-spriest/635151

Hi Daghore! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Always looking for more ranged DPS.

Hello!
Astral [7/10M] is a 2-day semi-hardcore Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis. We have a fun, drama-free environment outside of raid and a serious, progression focused attitude in raid. We are currently looking for more players who are interested in obtaining Cutting Edge.
Times/Days: Friday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST Saturday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST
Tuesday 8:00pm CST (Non-Mandatory) (Mythic)

• Trialing for the team is a two week period. During the trial you are required to attend the Friday/Saturday raids for both weeks and we will provide feedback via Warcraft Logs if necessary.
    Loot & Consumables:
  • All items are handled with RC Loot Council
  • All consumables are provided by the guild, if you are a cross-realm player you will be required to have Potions and Vantus runes.
    Contact
    BNET: cptfluffybun #1739
    Discord: Bair#7111

Hey bud. We are currently 7/10M and had sludge to sub 1% tonight. We should be 8/10 this time tomorrow evening and have been on the hunt for a dps or two to join the team. We raid Tue/Wed 9-12 Est. Our team is pretty unique in that we all actually like each other haha. Our culture is valued as much as our progression here, and it works quite well. Feel free to add me as I am sure you are getting mobbed with requests.

Pimsley#1337 on discord.

Thanks!

This is my main btw (HeyaQT) in case you were wondering haha.

Sargaras-[A] 7/10 M LF Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, or R Druid/Shaman
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs-
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 20s

LF Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, or R Druid/Shaman
Exceptional players welcome.

Discord Ak#9528

Hi Daghore, if Alliance interests you, then perhaps you would like our guild. Either a balance druid or resto shaman would be a great addition!

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 7/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Balance Druid

Disc Priest

Resto Shaman

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction, Destruction, or Demonology Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

Almost have Sludge down. [H][Area-52] <Slightly Impressive> 9/10M LF DPS

Hey Dag!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey there Daghore! We are currently looking for exceptional range DPS to help fill out our range DPS roster and we think you would be a great fit! Going to link below the regular guild information. It also includes a link to a guild application as well as some contact information for 2 of the officers. Hope to hear from you soon, if not, good luck on all your future adventures!

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Full
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec
RDPS: Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Current Progression
Castle Nathria
10/10H
7/10M

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have past mythic raiding experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application

Hey my guild Seraph of Mal’ganis is currently progging on Sludge with 10% wipes! This is our second week of prog on him and we expect a kill next week. We raid Tue/Thur from 10pm - 1am est.
Check us out at www.seraphguild.com
We would likely be interested in your rsham friend as well!

Franknstyn#1908

Hello, I shot you a Bnet request but will give you some info here.

My Guild is Alliance on Stormrage 8/10M doing SLG prog atm. We raid 6 hours a week, Tuesday + Wednesday 8:30-11:30 PM

My Btag is GuruFTP#1604 if you have any interest in faction swapping.

Hey Dag,

I’m looking for a great DPS to join our raid team. Would be nice to have a second boomkin around. We are currently working on mythic Generals with good progress each night. Best attempt is early phase 3 after finishing second intermission just as of 4/22. We are extending raid lockouts until we kill mythic Sire.

I want a reliable, experienced, active player who can execute fundamentals and keep up with systems. If you like to push higher keys, there are people who enjoy doing that. +17 +18 +19 and higher.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also raid on Sunday nights during the same time, although this is an optional night where we do flex content. Right now we are taking Sunday nights off. We’re a Horde guild named Obsidian Spur located on the Thrall realm. You can look us up on wowprogress for some details. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild that consistently raids. Long-term guild. I’ve been the GM since TBC.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (8/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!
Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw