7/10M 223 Hunter or 220 Elemental Sham / Druid

I have all 3 of those listed because I have played all of them this tier. The Hunter is the highest IL at 223 than the sham at 220 than the druid all the way down at 212. I killed council on the druid since that’s what my team needed. I would prefer to play the shaman over everything but we can work something out. Looking to raid this week.

Times/Days I’m looking for a late-night team, anything past 7:30 PM PST will work fine for me, I’m looking for a CE-focused Raid team. I can be more flexible on Tue/ Thur.

Guild Type: I’m Looking for a Semi-Hardcore guild, I’m looking to raid 2 or 3 days a week. I would prefer 3 days but for the right team with the right progression, I’m cool with 2.

Current prog: My current prog is 7/10M with sub 40% on sludge, I have been doing some form of mythic raiding since MOP where I was CE SOO. I achieved CE in Nya, I have tons of past mythic raiding exp on multi classes and specs.

Contact info:
Bnet Downbeat#1311
Discord: Downbeat #3866

1 Like

Hi Downbeatxx! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Downbeat, I added you on discord. We are interested in having a discussion with you on potentially adding you to our 6/10M raid team.

Hey Downbeat,

If you’re open to alliance then i hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 7/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey Downbeat! Check out our spam below and just sent you a bnet request if you’re interested in talking!

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting 1 DPS for our mythic CE push.

We are currently 7/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players. Our players come from CE background with our most recent CE in BFA-Nya.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

DPS: (1 spot open) prefer UDK, Fire Mage but all strong DPS feel free to apply!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Aghinem#1620

Sumerian#1644

Thanks all haven’t found a home quite yet

[Keys with Idiots] is our guild. We are a Horde guild on thrall. We are extremely active in anything keys, pvp, with a primary focus on raid. We are 6/10 and council should have died on more than 1 occasion… It should die soon putting us at 7/10M. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday 9:30pm-1:30AM EST. My discord is Procsy#6874. Feel free to DM and message if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Hey! Reaching out from Mango Bay on Illidan. We are currently 7/10M with sludgefist pulls under 10%. We are looking for exceptional ranged dps to join us for a core spot to finish out Nathria and move into next tier. You said you were flexible on Tuesdays/Thursdays with your timeline, which is why I reached out. We raid T/Th 9-12 EST (6 PST). I’d love to talk to you more if these times work out for you. Thanks!

A bit more about us.

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

Disc Priest
WW monk
UH DK
Range DPS

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact any of us below:

Evellysta (Recruitment Officer): Bnet: Necrocution#1308 Disc: Necrocution#4114
Kareco (GM+RL): Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773
Tanthya (Healing Officer): Bnet: Tanthya#1539 Disc: Tanthya#7180

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hi,

Enrage Kills Only (7/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on Sludgefist. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449

Quitting in a Month (7/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)

56% Sludgefist

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- DeathKnight, Windwalker, Rogue
Range- Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Holy Paladin, Restoration Druid

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

getting back to people today!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind T/T - MYTHIC - 7/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, T/Th) - ilpad#1438
  • R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Th) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, Su) - lighto#1954
  • R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - jaymie#11120
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Check us out! (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer