7/10H 206 Unh DK LF HORDE CE Guild

I am currently 10/10N and 7/10 H in Castle Nathria and I am looking to go back to a CE guild.

I have 2 CE kills those being:
CE Will of the Emperor
US 268 CE G’huun

In between those 2 CE kills there is many, many heroic/mythic kills that never made it to CE due to guild instability.

Like I said in the title I am specifically looking for a Horde guild because I am in the process of transferring Horde and would like a place I can land when I make the change this week :smiley:

I have already put hundreds of hours in to this expansion, and I plan on continuing to do the same, hopefully in a place that has the same drive to push CE as I currently do.

As for the days I am available, they would be M/T/W/Th/Sat/Sun, with times (usually) not being an issue due to the world being in a pandemic.

Current logs:
warcraftlogs()com/character/us/kelthuzad/bludkrawller

Current IO:
raider()io/characters/us/kelthuzad/Bludkrawller
(Can’t post links, sorry about that)

If there’s anything you would like to ask me, or if you’re interested you can contact me here:
Discord - bludkrawller#6452
Bnet - Bludkrawller#1476

Hey there, seems like we might be a good fit for your transfer to the Horde!
I’ll leave out bit of spam info below for your consideration.
Will reach out over discord if you’d like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-810h-1010n/775831

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster . add me if interested or have any questions. would love to talk!
btag: mke#11978

Hi Bludkrawller.

We are a CE focused guild on Mal’Ganis looking to boost the roster with some great ranged DPS. We are currently up to 5/10H. Guild spam below, please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

Contact

Covens - Btag: Lena#11669 | Discord: Lena#7524
Nerd - Btag: nerdrage#12234
Siighrene - Btag: SaintLuna#11342