7/10 m fire mage looking for a guild

Hey hows it going, I’m from a 5/10 M guild on stormrage called SilverAsh that raids on friday-saturdays at 10 pm EST. We’re looking for fun and competitive members to join our guild for M+, RBG nights as well as raiding as we want to be an active community that goes beyond just 2 raid nights a week. Add my bnet Leoroyjenknin#1338 or discord:Rey#0458 if you’re interested in talking some more :smiley:

Hello. We are looking for a mage to start Sludge prog with us. See our info here and please reach out if we seem like a good fit:

SHIP IT - US Stormrage
Tues / Thurs 9pm-1am EST
8/10 Mythic

illmerica#1459

Guild: (H)
Server: Shu’halo-US
Current Progression: CN 6/10M Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:15-11:00 PM CST
Recruitment Battletag Contact: Cmichaels#1346
Recruitment Needs: Currently recruiting exceptional DPS and a flex healer to round out our Mythic roster. Range preferred (Warlock/Boomy/Ele/Mage/Shadow) but all classes/specs are encouraged to reach out.
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience preferred. Any applicants should be Mythic-ready with current progression boss knowledge under their belt. They should be a team player with a good attitude and be receiptive to constructive criticism.

Heir on Area 52 has immediate openings for a mage :slight_smile:

SCHEDULE/PROG:
Main Raid: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST
Optional/Sales: Sunday 9pm EST
10/10H
9/10M

ABOUT US:
Castle Nathria is our first tier as a guild.
Heir is led by accomplished CE raiders with vast leadership experience in WoW.
We are looking to form a group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. Leadership strives to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each person feels welcome and an integral part of the team/family.

GOALS:
Our goal is to create a stable community able to provide consistent CEs in a timely manner for all of our raiders. We strive to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work together as the expansion moves forward.
As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e. roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming to concerns guildies may have, and are willing to talk openly to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our raiders is our highest priority.
Our long term goal is to become a top 100 US guild within a few raid tiers.

CONTACT INFO/APP:

• cjsu#1139 (Btag), nemofex#2794 (Discord) — GM
  • Pirouette#11682 (Btag), Tiddbit#3142 (Discord) — GM/Healing Officer
    App: forms.gle/h2sRJ6CgvuL7EB5h8

Hit me up if you’re still looking. Discord: Wolfcola#1559

7/10M guild, pushing for CE

Hi!! uwu Crew is recruiting! 10/10H | 3/10M Lead

My name’s Riika, or Rebecca. My group decided to create a guild with the intention of progressing Mythic raiding. Currently we are pushing high keys, farming Heroic/Normal raids for alts, and mount/mog runs. We also have some interest in PvP. Mainly we are aiming to put together a team for Mythic prog.

If you are not in Korgath’s region (Cairne, Perenolde, Cenarius, Korgath, Blackmoore, Frostmane, Ner’zhul, Tortheldrin), you may still be welcome to join us via community and Discord!

We are looking for friendly players who can laugh but also stay focused when needed. Newer players are also welcome, as long as you’re willing to put in the effort to learn.

There will be no taxes or anything like that. We should be able to provide whatever consumables we need for raiding.

Currently our plan is to raid Thursdays and Saturdays 5-9pm EST. Anything else we do (keys, etc) isn’t scheduled, just whenever.

If you are interested or have any questions, please comment, or DM me on Discord ( Riika :heart:#7196 ) !

Tactical yeet is 9/10 Heroic on Castle Nathria and is looking for more DPS and Healers for AOTC! Feel free to PM for more information, we have Raid on tuesdays and wednesday night at 8 PM server time as well as mythic + pushing groups! Battle tag is PastorAdam#11965

Looking for strong rdps; add me or apply if interested.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 8/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Hey, Horror is searching for more RDPS to join us. Currently we’re 7/10M.

More info: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondrius-horror-710m-tues-wed-7-10pm-pst-lf-dps/943686/2

If you’re still looking, hit me up on discord, would love to chat.

Wolfcola#1559

T&Th 730-10Pm Alliance guild

7/10M

Bnet Rhynno#1114

Loktar is a horde guild on Hyjal-PST that is currently recruiting for Shadowlands and M+ Teams. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid and mythic dungeon content. Our goal is to make that push to CE while maintaining a 2 day a week raid schedule.

Causal players are also welcome!

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Mythic Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Heroic Raid: Fridays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Current Raid Progression

• 4/10M CN
  • 10/10H CN
  • 10/10N CN
  • 10/12M NYA
  • 12/12H NYA

M+ Teams
Our teams are consistently completing 15+ keys and have 2500+ IO scores.

Current Recruitment Needs
(If your class/role is not listed as needed, feel free to contact us if you consider yourself an exceptional player!)

Mythic Raid Recruitment

• DPS: anything that hits buttons
  • Healers: standout recuits only
  • Tanks: M+ tanks

M+ Recruitment

• All classes and roles open

Raid/M+ Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class, raid/M+ strategies, and your role(s) within the encounters.
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, enchanted, flasks … and yes, we pre-pot.
  • Meet ilvl requirements.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid. M+ nights are optional but strongly encouraged.

Interested in joining us?
Contact Kahon (Kohnan#1790) to learn more.

Thank you!

Btag:Merker#1974 6/10M pushing council.

Hello, Seraph-Mal’ganis is 7/10M and looking for viable dps for sludge prog. We’ve gotten him to 10% this week. We raid Tue/Thur from 10pm - 1am est. Check us out on www.seraphguild.com

Franknstyn#1908

[H] [Mal’Ganis] 8/10M, recruiting for progression and next tier!

Stormbound is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our goal is to reach Cutting Edge while maintaining an easy-going environment, raiding twice a week. Recruiting for all positions

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11 EST

If you have any questions or want some more information, send me a pm.

Discord: Joltheus#8365 or Bendelm#9155

8/10M Alliance guild, raid Tuesday + Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST. GuruFTP#0662 is my discord, easiest place to reach me.

Diminishing Returns > on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old raiding guild focused on end game content.

Our website will tell you a lot about our guild, community is important to us. Please take the time to look at it.
h ttps://dr-guild.com/ (space after h)

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Progression:
Castle 9/10 M
NYA 12/12 Mythic

Discord: MsGrim#5553

Hey Van,

I’m looking for a great DPS to join our raid team. Would be nice to have a second mage around. We are currently working on mythic Generals with good progress each night. Best attempt is early phase 3 after finishing second intermission just as of 4/22. We are extending raid lockouts until we kill mythic Sire.

I want a reliable, experienced, active player who can execute fundamentals and keep up with systems. If you like to push higher keys, there are people who enjoy doing that. +17 +18 +19 and higher.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also raid on Sunday nights during the same time, although this is an optional night where we do flex content. Right now we are taking Sunday nights off. We’re a Horde guild named Obsidian Spur located on the Thrall realm. You can look us up on wowprogress for some details. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild that consistently raids. Long-term guild. I’ve been the GM since TBC.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur