7/10 m fire mage looking for a guild

Hey, Thunderhold Brewery on Sargeras is looking for a mage to join us. We are 6/10M raid Tuhrs/Mon 7:30-10:30 server/cst. My discord is Janril#4226 and BNET is Janril#11327.

Hello we’re 8/10 mythic raid tues/wed/fri 8-11 EST hmu on bnet alue#1328

Discord is jathanrawls#8773

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 9/10m. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression. We are currently extending our lockout until we kill Denathrius.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Death Knight
Windwalker
Warlock

Healer
Priest (Play Both Holy & Disc)

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hey there, 7/10M, Horde on Zul’jin is looking for strong rdps to finish out Nathria strong moving into next tier. We raid 9pm-1am EST Tues/Weds and have many people running M+ and RPvP during the week. If you’re interested you can apply either on our website or by messaging me directly. Hope to hear from you soon!

[www.sonsofperdition.gg]
Disc: Absynnian#7867
BNet: Absynnian#1531

:mage:
[H] 9/10M WEEKDAY & 9/10M WEEKEND|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Van!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 6/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath. At the very end of BFA, we decided to form a new guild, The Peanut Gallery. Currently, we are looking for exceptional, mechanics-oriented raiders for our team to continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Previous Progression
BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 6/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and healer priests are encouraged to apply. We aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

More about us:
The guild will provide for all consumables, so no need to grind your life away. However, d material donations are always appricated, but not required.

The guild uses Loot Council to distribute all available loot drops and ALL BOEs which are distributed at the loot council discretion and if they can not be equipped and used by a raid member then those BOEs are sold to help facilitate the financing of raid consumables.

Expectations

1. Come prepared.
  2. Show up early/on time.
  3. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table.
  4. Know the bosses and come prepared with the knowledge to fulfil the role you will take in the fight
  5. Be receptive to and can provide constructive criticism.
  6. Follow directions when given specifically
  7. During a fight, comms should remain clear. The raid leader will make all calls and decided the direction of the fight.
  8. We would desire you to do mechanics 100% and only parse green as opposed to parsing 100s up until the point you mess up a mechanic and die, dropping to a grey parse. Dead raiders don’t do dmg.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie……

Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 5/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Feel free to reach out to me!

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Sargaras-[A] 7/10 M LF Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, or DK
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs-
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 20s

LF Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, or DK
Exceptional players welcome.

Discord Ak#9528

Van

We’re an Alliance mythic casual guild on Dalaran. We’re currently 6/10M with a 1% wipe on Council. We are competitive and are pushing for CE, but don’t want to make it a job. We have a smaller roster to keep everyone inclusive.

We raid Tues 8pm-11pm and Sun 5pm-8pm EST.

Btag - Clearstrider#1352

Hope to hear from you!

Hey hows it going, I’m from a 5/10 M guild on stormrage called SilverAsh that raids on friday-saturdays at 10 pm EST. We’re looking for fun and competitive members to join our guild for M+, RBG nights as well as raiding as we want to be an active community that goes beyond just 2 raid nights a week. Add my bnet Leoroyjenknin#1338 or discord:Rey#0458 if you’re interested in talking some more :smiley:

Hello. We are looking for a mage to start Sludge prog with us. See our info here and please reach out if we seem like a good fit:

SHIP IT - US Stormrage
Tues / Thurs 9pm-1am EST
8/10 Mythic

illmerica#1459

Guild: (H)
Server: Shu’halo-US
Current Progression: CN 6/10M Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:15-11:00 PM CST
Recruitment Battletag Contact: Cmichaels#1346
Recruitment Needs: Currently recruiting exceptional DPS and a flex healer to round out our Mythic roster. Range preferred (Warlock/Boomy/Ele/Mage/Shadow) but all classes/specs are encouraged to reach out.
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience preferred. Any applicants should be Mythic-ready with current progression boss knowledge under their belt. They should be a team player with a good attitude and be receiptive to constructive criticism.

Heir on Area 52 has immediate openings for a mage :slight_smile:

SCHEDULE/PROG:
Main Raid: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST
Optional/Sales: Sunday 9pm EST
10/10H
9/10M

ABOUT US:
Castle Nathria is our first tier as a guild.
Heir is led by accomplished CE raiders with vast leadership experience in WoW.
We are looking to form a group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. Leadership strives to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each person feels welcome and an integral part of the team/family.

GOALS:
Our goal is to create a stable community able to provide consistent CEs in a timely manner for all of our raiders. We strive to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work together as the expansion moves forward.
As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e. roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming to concerns guildies may have, and are willing to talk openly to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our raiders is our highest priority.
Our long term goal is to become a top 100 US guild within a few raid tiers.

CONTACT INFO/APP:

• cjsu#1139 (Btag), nemofex#2794 (Discord) — GM
  • Pirouette#11682 (Btag), Tiddbit#3142 (Discord) — GM/Healing Officer
    App: forms.gle/h2sRJ6CgvuL7EB5h8

Hit me up if you’re still looking. Discord: Wolfcola#1559

7/10M guild, pushing for CE

Hi!! uwu Crew is recruiting! 10/10H | 3/10M Lead

My name’s Riika, or Rebecca. My group decided to create a guild with the intention of progressing Mythic raiding. Currently we are pushing high keys, farming Heroic/Normal raids for alts, and mount/mog runs. We also have some interest in PvP. Mainly we are aiming to put together a team for Mythic prog.

If you are not in Korgath’s region (Cairne, Perenolde, Cenarius, Korgath, Blackmoore, Frostmane, Ner’zhul, Tortheldrin), you may still be welcome to join us via community and Discord!

We are looking for friendly players who can laugh but also stay focused when needed. Newer players are also welcome, as long as you’re willing to put in the effort to learn.

There will be no taxes or anything like that. We should be able to provide whatever consumables we need for raiding.

Currently our plan is to raid Thursdays and Saturdays 5-9pm EST. Anything else we do (keys, etc) isn’t scheduled, just whenever.

If you are interested or have any questions, please comment, or DM me on Discord ( Riika :heart:#7196 ) !

Tactical yeet is 9/10 Heroic on Castle Nathria and is looking for more DPS and Healers for AOTC! Feel free to PM for more information, we have Raid on tuesdays and wednesday night at 8 PM server time as well as mythic + pushing groups! Battle tag is PastorAdam#11965

Looking for strong rdps; add me or apply if interested.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 8/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.