7/10 M 224 Warrior (Arms/fury/Prot) LFG

Hello,

Due to real time events of our GM, our Guild disbanded about a month ago. I am therefore looking for a mythic oriented Guild.

My experience:
Played throughout legion and achieved CE for Antorus the burning throne
BFA: 6/8 M uldir, 8/9 BOD. 6/8 Eternal palace, CE for nyalothah

Current expansion experience:
7/10 M, I volunteered to be benched due to work schedules but was available on demand 100% if notified in advance

What I offer:
I have been mostly tanking since I started playing, however I have mostly dpsed throughout this expansion. I am not afraid of sacrificing dps for team and volunteer to do most of the mechanics that noone else wants to do.
I can play as fury and arms and prot warrior. I tank Mythic + keys a lot and can help people with their weekly goals.

What I want:
2-3 night raiding guild (preferably 2) after 8 pm EST. I prefer a guild that is CE oriented. I would not mind starting as bench and even staying as bench, however I would like to participate in heroic runs at all times (as dps or tank).

Thank you for reading my post and looking forward to hearing from you!

Half Credit ( 9/10M ) is in need of Quality Dps and 1 Shaman Healer Who would like to trial for a competitive Raid spot! We feel Confident in our goal of CE while also not Over-dosing on the process of getting there.

Raid Times =
Tues - 10PM -1AM EST Server time. (3Hr)
Wed - 10PM -12 EST Server time. (2Hr)
Thurs - Alt Heroic / Sell Runs(10PM server Optional)
Mon - 10PM -12 EST Server time. (2Hr)

Our Roster is at currently at 22 and we are looking for 2-3 People to bolster it

WoW Guild Half Credit @ Area 52 :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
Common Sense leadership and Decent people.

Holothewise#1216

Hey bud. Ping me in game or discord (Pimsley#1337) if you are still on the hunt :smiley: