7/10 221 Fmage LF Mythic Raiding Guild

So as of today the guild I was raiding with for the expansion will no longer be continuing to raid together as a guild. I’m ready and able to swap over to Death Knight, Priest, or Hunter for the next raid tier. I am also proficient with Warlock, Balance/Resto Druid, Monk, Hpally, and Restoration Shaman.

I am favoring CST and EST guilds, and I am not willing to regress. I have various friends who can verify I was a high-end Death Knight ranging from ex World First raiders to just people I’ve helped learn new things about their class, raid strategies, etc.

Mortifer713#1347 is my Battle Net (Currently full, have to go through and reorganize room)
Mortifer#9807 is my Discord, which is my preferred method of contact as I have plenty of room!

1 Like

Howdy, I reckon our guild Ram_Ranch would be a good fit. We raid Wed/Sun 9:00PM-12:00AM EST and are 7/10M. You can apply here: forms.gle/c5yX3FgaqqDxkNjn8

Here is our forum post: [H]Ram_Ranch 7/10M 2day(Wed/Sun) LF HEALS & DPS

Quitting in a Month (7/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)

56% Sludgefist

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- DeathKnight, Windwalker, Rogue
Range- Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Holy Paladin, Restoration Druid

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey Mortifer,

We’re looking for skilled RDPS to finish the tier, if you’re open to alliance and interested from the info below then hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 7/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey Holy! We’re in need of a flex heals/DPS for our CE push, check out our info below and reach out ASAP!

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting 1 Flex Healer/DPS for our mythic prog.

We are currently 7/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

Healer: (1 spot open) Flex with DPS spec!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Aghinem#1620

Sumerian#1644

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 8/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression. We are currently extending our lockout until we kill Denathrius.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Death Knight
Windwalker
Mage
Warlock
Spriest (Disc OS)

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hey,

I’m with Did it for Whitney on Bleeding Hollow. We are currently 7/10M and our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thur 8:30-11:30 PM EST. Check out our thread here [H] 7/10M 10/10H LFM! . Or you can reach our recruitment officer at MayorJuevos#1615. Good luck in your search!

Hey there, lots of responses already, but check us out if you’re still looking!

on Thrall [10/10H 6/10M Castle] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new members!

We are a strong, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but focus on maintaining a competitive roster of raiders. We push to be our best selves, while keeping a chill environment. Our goals are to grow and experience content together, while having a good time doing so. We are striving and pushing for CE this, and every, future tier.

Our progression raid times are:
Tues & Thurs: 9-11:30 EST [+30 mins, if a kill is close]

We also occasionally run optional raids on other days of the week.

We are always interested in skilled players. And if competitive raiding isn’t your thing, we still encourage you to join us. We have members of various skill levels, content interests, and play time availability.

For more information, feel free to contact (via disc):

Marlas#9403
Choppeh#7973
Flex#9859

Or take a look at our application!

https ://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIJ8jo6te_l3Jypr2wkpHr1HD5kX3Zt78SSDS3L5TBq2LEPg/viewform

Hello Recruit

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M

Current Progression: 10/10H & 3/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Vergina#7454

(7/10M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. Our guild has gotten CE every tier since it has existed! We got a late jump on this tier but we’re up and rolling now. We started prog on Council this week and hope to be on Sledgefist soon! If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you apply! We are always accepting social members for m+ and pvp as well!

Currently, we are looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude, drive, and determination to make yourself better. We do not guarantee a raid spot, but will give you a fair chance on farm. We also do sales on off nights if that is something that might interest you!

Current Priorities
Fire Mage
Spriest
WW
Boomy

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Hi, we are looking for a mage. We are a 8/10M Alliance guild on Sargeras. If you are interested, message me Eyecee#1917 Raid times: T/W/Su 7-10pm CST.

Hey, I’m not sure what you’re looking for in terms of schedule; we are looking for a mage to raid with us 6 hours per week on Tuesdays/Thursdays. Info below, reach out if we’re a good fit!

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 7/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on the last few bosses with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.