7/10 205 Disc/Holy Priest Looking for AOTC/early mythic focused group

7/10H 205 ilevel disc priest (can go holy for selected fights) looking for AoTC focused and maybe mythic group to finish off the tier and improve. Returning player and previously achieved week 4 atoc BoD via all pugging. Pugged all of the current tier and on Sludge and Generals low enrage, just looking for a consistent group to have fun and improve and finish the tier, maybe mythic but it is not required, available all reasonable EST nights besides Tuesday after 11pm due to other raid commitments.
Neverorange @ Area52

Hey Neverorange Undercover Elitists is currently recruiting for a holy/disc priest for our core raid team, please take the time to check out our recruitment post! Cheers!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganis-undercover-elitists-recruiting/821151

Hey, our guild could definitely use a disc priest. We are horde on thrall. Raid times are tues/thurs 8-11 PM est. If you are interested please reach out to me. Bnet- Naddy#11821

Hello Neverorange your forum post has peaked my interest and i would like to share the following information with you about us if this interests you please contact us the Battletags are added in the following link thanks for your time. [H] Zuljin 10/10 N Castle 6/10 H. 3 day raid week recruiting , priority need for Havoc Dh, Holy Pally, Holy Priest or MW Monk 200+ilvl. Also accepting competitive ranged/caster dps back ups and fill-ins. What we are looking for: - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Nev,

We have an immediate opening for you if you’d like to chat add me.
Jaystir#1960 - Bnet Jaystir#1204 - Discord

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010n-710h-cn-lf-dpsheals/229349

what’s your bnet?

Hi Neverorgange! I’m the GM of Konvival, an Alliance guild on Kel’Thuzad. We are a tight knit community of welcoming players. Our guild is inclusive of all experience levels as well as a variety of in game goals. That being said, our raid team has the progression mindset and ambition to step into Mythic Castle Nathria by the end of the tier (ie. we want to achieve AOTC and maybe knock down the first 2-3 mythics bosses if possible). We began our raiding after the holidays and we are currently beginning our Heroic Progression. Our raid nights are Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST.

We have people hanging out on Discord almost every night doing a variety of in game activities and if you are looking for a community in addition raiding we might be a good fit :slight_smile:

If you are interested in joining the guild and raiding with us please contact me here or on Discord! We do require a Discord interview prior to a raid trial as we want to make sure you fit well into the team and the atmosphere we are cultivating there.

Discord: Langas#8260

Hello Neverorange!

[Cant find a guild] 10/10 N 6/10 H We are a newly formed guild with the goal of progressing through mythic content at a reasonable pace. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ dungeons as well as some good old PVP. We strive to have a friendly and non-toxic community to include anyone that wants to be included. If you aren’t interested in raiding, mythic+ or PVP, but instead want a place to hang out to enjoy the content feel free to stick around and become a member of our community!

Contact Info:
BNET: Koliupy#1761
Discord: Koliupy#4041

Hi, still looking? I’m with Revengeance on Bleeding Hollow. Raid times are Tuesday & Thursday 8-11PM EST. Our current goals are Heroic followed by Mythic raiding with M+'s and PvP filling the gaps in time. To discuss further add me on Bnet: Adam#14502 Thanks!