70m que on Skyfury

It’s almost ‘cute’ how disillusioned and obtuse players are here with all of the ‘thoughtful solutions’ to add additional servers and free transfers. How do you not understand that isn’t a viable solution that the majority will take by now??

Do you know why every time free transfers are offered you get only a trickle of the overall server population moving? While that high-pop server has an insane queue, it also has a guaranteed population to form dungeon and raid groups with, and it’s going to have a more developed economy. Not to mention established friends/guilds you’d have to part ways with unless entire groups decided to move.

Most would not risk giving all of that up to move to a low-pop server that may or may-not thrive.

The irony is that the one game mechanic that would have a HUGE impact with players being willing to transfer, is the mechanic Blizzard chose not to include with Wrath Classic (yes, I’m talking about RDF). When you have group finding linked between multiple servers, suddenly the ‘need’ to be on a mega-server is reduced since your ability to form groups is viable regardless where your character resides.

It’s a shame that the vocal minority was able to scream loud enough to sway Blizzard into their decision to removed a cross-realm RDF; you can thank them for the current queue issues.

we need east pvp fresh

you keep referring to yourself as “the majority” and “most”. kinda weird.

I don’t know if you just don’t know what thread you’re in, maybe, but this is about FRESH servers with 4 hour queues. No xfer options are available, and if they were people would take them bc we’ve only been on this server for like 2 weeks…

It’s like you hopped into a thread about Faerlina queues or something. Not the case.

1 Like

You don’t understand it… Once again, people want a fresh PvP Server with a reset economy. There would be thousands of people starting from lvl 1, to have that experience and the enjoyment of leveling as quick as possible. If people want to find raid groups… they would NOT start on Skyfury, they would go to a mega server. You might want complain in a Faerlina Que Thread… but not here.

1 Like

Not only is there a 4 hour queue, but I randomly got disconnected from said queue and had to start over again. Perfect. Awesome.

1 Like

inb4 bootlicker coolguy says streamer server.

1 Like

its not a bug its a feature.

Are you worried about being behind other servers that can’t transfer over?

I mean, of course you’re entitled to your own opinion, but I’m with Blizzard on this one.

Skyfury best server :heart:

I have a four hour queue.

It’s not that bad I guess since I can play early in the morning, my only hiccup was I had to do some IRL stuff this evening and am now stuck in a big queue.

Im not sure how folks who don’t work from home do it. If you work “regular” hours and do the 9-5, take thirty to an hour to get home. You’re home at 6:00 and you’re stuck in a queue for four hours. Then you get in finally around 10:00 p.m and play until 1:00 am? So you get to play for three hours every night, if even that?

You’re literally in queue longer than you get to play. :sob:

Logged in half an hour ago to a 11,877 person queue… looks like ill get to play around 12am tonight, yesterday it was a 9,xxx person queue that took me 5 hours to get through… LOCK THE SERVER

This is going to get far worse once wrath releases some folks might not be able to log on for over a weeks time.

Lol im gonna have to start remoting in to wow at lunch time at this rate…and ill still have a queue when i get home.

Do you think there will be an influx of new players on the fresh servers when wrath content opens up?

1 Like

Yea the scourge event is dying down and the more people find out the more will try to play.

Every road ahead is a massive influx of people untill launch…with another massive influx as blizzard stopped advertising in north america for the most part.

The very first signals of players decreasing will be 2 weeks after trial of the crusader as people will wait for ICC as they did in 2009. ANOTHER MASSIVE INFLUX IN ICC, expect 10 hour queues when ICC drops.

Yes.

People want to go to the fresh realms because the economies on the older realms have hyperinflation. Sure, Skyfury will eventually get that way. But not to the tune of the day one Classic servers. Those servers have had bots running the gambit on gold farms.

Oh yeah it’s gonna get hella worse you’ll see Storms coming and it’s gonna be brutal.

Ladies and gentlemen, your Classic community.

We’ll see, I guess! I figure most people who wanted to roll fresh already have, and then some. I suspect a fair number of fresh tourists will go back to their mains for Wrath. Of course, if not then cool.

I’m quite happy with Skyfury so far :slight_smile:

1 Like