View Full Article

6 Likes

I would, but the only player I care about is me. :cry:

3 Likes

Woah.

Very Pog.

Third post!

2 Likes

Damn this would’ve been a good weekend to multibox 100 druids!

Edit: Are we getting a free 3 day extension if we have a Sub?

Not asking for free stuff, idc if we do or don’t :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

SO, since you’re giving former subscribers free access for a few days, does that mean us loyal, still subscribed players aren’t eating paid game time until this event is over?

6 Likes

I mean, if we’re subbed by next year they’re giving us a free mount that the community picked so there’s that…if you’re not subbed you’re not getting it is my understanding?

So we’re at least getting something?

1 Like

Well this is nice of them. :partying_face: :beers:

1 Like

Wouldn’t it make more sense to do this the weekend after the prepatch event begins?

Theres not even any catch up gear yet. If I was a returning player and came back to this mess of a prepatch i’d probably never log back in lol

6 Likes

…Can those of us who just subbed or are subbed ALSO get a nice 3 day bonus? This is kinda lame for those who just bought time…

5 Likes

Cool, told a friend, he’s cheap so he’s coming back to make use of it for his case of after work boredom lol.

No it isn’t LOL
Its just a sales tactic, trying to recoup lost subs from BFA
The problem is that SL is BFA2 they know it or Naxx wouldn’t be releasing so close
Still though its not like any returning players will be able to get anything meaningful done over the weekend due to the pile up of hard time gated systems that is BFA

4 Likes

No…they want them to get a taste again and then resub for the pre patch event and SL. Good tactical move.

2 Likes

That sounds like a horrible idea. Hop into a bg as a returning player and you’re gonna get steam rolled by others in WAY better gear. Want to play some dungeons? Too bad cause your ilvl is like 50 lol

It would make a ton of more sense for them to have it next weekend during a prepatch event when something actually exciting is happening.

1 Like

Blizzard is the guy putting fentanyl in a users heroinn, only, they use free time to lure the WoW addicts into their flailing expansion launch. Scumbag company! Gone are the days where this game relied on actual GOOD construction and direction to keep people subbed.

1 Like

What is there to do this weekend that people would want to come back for? Why not do it during the event next week?

1 Like

Anniversary stuff maybe? I dunno.

tattoos like rommath and alleria for blood elves please!!!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmFisaBWMAAblpL?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmFitB1W0AALtgc?format=jpg&name=medium

Question: Will this affect the timer on an inactive account that you’re waiting to resurrect with the new RaF system? According to RaF, a returning account needs to not have had active game time added for 24 months straight to be eligible. Is this event going to count as active game time added?

1 Like

Perfect. Hey blizz, When these players come back they will find themselves hit hard without Essences, Catch up, Or Azerite gear instantly. Time to drop those systems, its pre patch mate, No one needs them anymore, and nothing says “Come Back” like a really awful grind that you can’t even finish before the next expacks release lol

1 Like