(70 Priest) Felonies- Grobbulus saying Racial and Homophobic Slurs CANCEL THIS MAN

Character name was (70 Priest) Felonies- Grobbulus TBC classic, Alt was (level 1 Hunter) Youretrash- Grobbulus TBC Alliance.

I left group to avoid being saved with this toxic person on a Heroic I need, very upsetting that this is the typical player base. unable to play as a result and wasted time trying to resolve this issue

Blizzard is unable to help through direct ticket so I’m posting here. UI or a bug would not give me the option to report. when I reloaded chat was cleared.

I have screen shots of this person replying to a whisper I sent to felonies showing this is the same person. Low life has to advertise on an alt to because I’m sure its daily. I will port on reddit as well, Blizzard did not help this matter or make it easy for a consumer to contact support via email at the least.

1 Like

This is my main and character involved, I don’t normally post on forums or reddit excuse my format errors. I have to wait 24 hours till I can post on /r-grobbulus will have the screen shots up tomorrow. Carano is an Alt in retail.

1 Like

Mmmm… Cancel culture? Nah, I’m cancelling cancel culture in my life by not cancelling this man.

Perhaps you should be far more responsible for your own feelings and reactions.

1 Like

Try crying and moaning to Blizzard, no one cares about your fragile feelings.

3 Likes

Agreed… This type of weakness and indignant groveling disgusts me.

Even maggots have more dignity than this.

2 Likes

This guy Felonies seems like a good dude

1 Like

I thought you couldn’t call people out on the forums?