70 Boost Renown Boost Issues Hotfixed!

Yep it’s definitely not fixed yet, some people on the discord server are still testing boosted characters and it’s still not fixed.

1 Like

I haven’t used the boost yet but I’ve heard this is buggy.

Hey, I am a latecomer to this expansion and the boost would actually help my main (I know) who has low rep scores and has a ilvl at 400 or just under. But they’re level 70.

What happens if you use the boost on a character that is already level 70?

1 Like

I haven’t prepurchased the expansion so I can’t test this, but I don’t believe you can use it on a 70.

That would be unsurprising but too bad. As a latecomer my main who has been my main since late Wrath would benefit the most from what the boost offers.

I haven’t preordered yet either but I guess the boost might just hang around unused like my other boosts. I don’t really want to throw it at an alt who might be forgotten by TWW. I tend to rotate what my alts are. A lot.

1 Like

Cant I tried :stuck_out_tongue:
So I boosted the only class I didnt have. A Dragon. After I did the starting zone ofc

We’ve now deployed a fix for this issue, as well as a cleanup process.

Going forward, the bug should not affect anyone anew, and if you’re already affected, simply log out and back into the game on any affected boosted characters.

Thank you for your reports!

19 Likes

You’re a saint. Your communicating with us is appreciated and hasn’t gone unnoticed.

3 Likes

Hallelujah! Thank you so much for addressing this so quickly and keeping us updated!

My toon (Lunamoonsong) is still affected even after logging out and back in.

1 Like

Mine does not work either

1 Like

Mine works now. I boosted 2 days ago and when I logged in today I got all the achievements that you’d expect from the renown. I was online 12 hours prior to this and it was still broken.

Thats not really fair people who buy boosts get to 20 instantly and here I am struggling to get past 15

It did unlock the renown 20 but I can’t progress since it doesn’t recognise further progression!

I did grind up niffen to 13 and accord to 21 but it say locked for the reward connected to those renown levels!

1 Like

Same problem

Only the rewards for renown 20 and below are unlocked now. I got my Valdrakken Accord renown to 26 and all of those associated rewards are still locked.

1 Like

It wont recognize progression past 20. Does the 20 but not anything past that

2 Likes

It’s old content. People hit 20 renown back in 10.0. This is 10.2.

That’s a you problem.

3 Likes

is the boost supposed to give you 20 renown even on the new faction?

everything but niff and dream. Niff 12 and nothing with Dream

1 Like

Shift, it worked on my boost. I didn’t use it until after the (no I WAS NOT going through withdrawal) extended maintenance.

Oh I guess I should mention, I am one of those players that didn’t have any renown at 20 or above so I can’t verify if it went over.

1 Like