7 people looking for guild

Got some melee and range spots open 8/8h recruiting into mythic.

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, 8/8H looking to recruit some range dps and healers, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to round out their roster to go back into mythic.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*range-warlocks,spriest,mage,hunter, boomkins, ele

• Healers- rshaman.

All others not on the list are a low priority but does not mean you wont be considered so feel free to add spark

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

<Amplify> US-Thrall Horde guild looking for members

Raid Time & Days: Tuesday & Thursday 9p-12a EST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Malt#9576, Typeoneg#4850

Current Progression: 8/8H

Guild hypothesis: In-between casual and hardcore. Our selling point is pushing progression at a casual pace; we maintain light requirements for advancement without the pressures of 90% attendance and orange parsing.

Beyond raiding we run 1-2 M+ groups a night ranging from breaking 2000 IO to getting alts geared. Amplify is relatively mature, has been together for a while, and is extremely easy to fit into.

www. amplifyguild. com
Needs: We’re big sponsors of role-fluidity. Preference would be for Tank, DPS, DPS with off-heal spec but rather than any particular class we keep an open mind and allow members to decide what spec they’d like to play as long as it makes sense

Fury is an Alliance Cutting Edge raid team on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT, 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD 4/8M EP), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST

Currently recruiting
Healers ( Resto druid )
DPS (Lock, Mage, Spriest, Ele shammy, Monk, Death Knight)
DPS with tank OS
Any exceptional players

What We Expect:

Fury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content.

What You Can Expect:

In return, we offer a healthy, fun, competitive, non-toxic raid environment where we aim to clear content quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.

To apply: -^^-tinyurl.com/FuryProudmoore

For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:

Raid Lead - Siccmade#1891(Bnet)/ Sicc#9870 (Discord)
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)

Let’s slay some dragons!

FULL TILT
We are currently looking for DPS for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to push the rest of heroic and start on mythic.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Optional Tuesday
Tuesdays is our laid back raid night. It’s more of a loot grab for Alts. Casuals are encouraged to participate!

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Demon Hunter - Dps
  • Mage
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180/Adz#1372/Little#1359

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons
5/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am EST

Optional Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm ES

Hit me up lathander#1319 I need a few more for our night raid

If Alliance is an option let me know, would like to know more thanks!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Hey Friend!
-I currently run a weekend heroic guild, if you’re interested in talking I’d love to talk to your groups as a whole. Add me on Btag! ghettoskippy#1896

Guild Name: [Ruiner]

Server: Stormrage

Faction: Alliance

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday *optional* Thursday.

Times: 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress: 7/8 H 6/9M - 7/8 H 8/8N

GM- Octopuscake#1921

**[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 7/8 H EP 6/9M BoD and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

TANK priority: :boom:High​:boom:

HEALERS priority: medium

DPS priority: medium.

This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

Hey there!! Epitaph of draka/suramar is re recruiting all classes and specs! We are a group of friends who have played together for over 10 years. Raids are Friday/Saturday nights at 9pm est. We are looking to build a team of players who enjoy the game, having fun and also seeing content. My battlenet is Alikona#11551 if youd like to chat!

Hope to hear from you soon! <3

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 8/8N 3/8H Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

We are also looking for a new tank! We have two full time tanks at the moment with one interested in swapping to dps. So, we are keeping our eyes open for a solid tank as well to raid alongside our Brewmaster.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

Hi Dckayy

Haunted by Murlocs (6/9M BoD 8/8H tEP) is looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our three raiding teams.

The Who:

We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild who emphasize on regular attendance. Leadership comprises of a GM council and an officer team. Each raid has its own raid leader.

The When:

1. The AM team (8/8H) raids Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST with optional Heroic Clear on Tue 11AM-1PM EST.
  2. The WE team (8/8H) raids Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.
  3. The PM team is a newly forming team and raids Tue/Wed/Thu 7:00PM-10:00PM EST

The Requirements:

Raiders must be above 425ilvl and have a neck level of 57 at least to trial with any of the raid teams. We have a ramping neck level requirement of one level extra for each week AK rolls out.

The Rules:

1. Trials are brought in depending on the needs of the raid on the day and are expected to be available for the duration of the raid they are trialling with. If the performance exceeds expectations trails will be inducted into the raid team.
  2. All loot that is looted by a player belongs to the player unless they give it up for rolling. An officer council will decide who the loot goes to (like the loot councils of past expansions)
  3. All BoEs that drop during the raid go to the officer council to fund the repairs, feasts and cauldrons provided in the raid.
  4. Players are expected to show up fully enchanted and gemmed before the raid with the best pots they are supposed to use.
  5. Discord is required for all guild raids and is expected to be kept clear for callouts and stuff
  6. Drama is not entertained, and repeated drama will result is a guild kick.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders to fit in to our three raid teams - AM, WE and PM. We require different class/spec combinations for each team, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

• AM team is looking for exceptional dps with healing OS preferably a balance druid and a shadow priest. We are also looking to recruit a mage, a warlock, a fury warrior and other exceptional damage dealers.
  • WE team is looking to recruit two healers preferably a resto druid/shaman, a holy priest We are also looking to recruit a rogue and other exceptional damage dealers.
  • PM team is looking for exceptional players to build the raid from scratch and looking for all classes and all roles at this point.

The Application:

You can join the guild by contacting one of the officers or recruiters listed below. Alternatively, you can join our discord listed below and send a discord message to a GM or Officer rank person directly speaking your interest.

Bnet Contacts: Dashieb12#1376, scrubbyskunk#1264, Sherlock#12552
Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Hey there Dckayy!

If you guys are still looking I’d love to chat! Solidarity Gaming may be just what you are looking for. We are a long standing guild and also a multi gaming community. We enjoy all things WoW of course (Raiding, M+, PVP, even have a classic team) but also like to play other things to change it up.

We are currently 1/8M. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. Mostly looking for ranged dps and healers that can flex but can work something out if interested.

Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search!

Hey Dckayy!

If you guys are still looking, Exodus (on Fizzcrank/Aggramar server) would love to have you join our group! We Raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 8:30-11:00pm EST

We’re a casual and fairly laid back guild, that enjoys raiding and progression but also just wants to have fun and play the classes we enjoy. We are currently 8/8N 5/8H and hope to get as far as we can in Mythic after Heroic. We usually do M+ and world content while hanging out together in Discord on off nights.

If you’re interested but not sold enough for a realm xfer to join, add me on bnet and we can invite you to our Discord server and hangout/do content with us while you’re looking/trying us out.

If you’re interested, add me on Bnet and we can talk! Locks#11134

Hello there!

How are you? My name is Danielle and I am the GL of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding Hollow.

Me and a few of my guild members xfered our mains to another server to join up with another guild for raiding as i didnt have the time with moving and such. I am xfering my mains back but am basically starting from scratch via guild wise. Most of the guild that remains are alts or offline members.

I am looking for fun down to earth people to engage in guild activities such as raiding, mythics, pvp, island expeditions etc. Please feel free to message me on bnet if you would like to chat.

Glidergirl90#1793

Hi there! If you all are still looking, we could have room for everyone. I’d love to chat if you are available. Our spam is listed below:

Hey there! We are currently trying to fill our 2nd raid team! Team SubOptimal. They raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12am EST and are 1/8M 8/8H. They are looking for about 7 people to fill their remaining spots. Check us out if you are interested!! <Escaped> Team SubOptimal 3/8M LF RDPS

Oof I’m late to the party. Oh well. If still looking hit me up!!

Hello Dckayy – we are not full force on Heroic yet, but will be soon enough. Please see below if interested look me up:

Hello My Friend!!

We are looking for Core Raiders please read on.

Dark Order is a progression guild where our expectations for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. We are a guild that likes to progress, but have fun at the same time.

Our creed is:

Commitment
Respect for One Another
Pitching in where Needed – Includes donating mats
Never Giving Up
Patience and Understanding – is a MUST
Having Fun is Everything

Raid Teams are as follows:

Raid Team A – Raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 7p - 10p CST
Raid Team C – Wednesday Nights – Times 7p - 10p CST – This raid is more of a hardcore by invite only.

We are looking for the following classes to fill raid spots for the following Teams (You must stay for the whole time and be dependable):

Raid A –
2 Ranged DPS – Shaman, Mage, Warlock, Boomy, or Hunter
3 Melee DPS – Rogues, Druid, Shaman, Monk, Paladin, or warrior
1 Tank w/DPS Offspec
1 Tank

Raid C –
1 Tank w/DPS Offspec
1 Tank

Raid Progression - The Eternal Palace
Normal - 6/8

Dark Order looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who are committed, dependable, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge.

Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that – A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked

Contacts:

Yesabella – Battlenet Poohbear41#1912 or email me at yesabella_wow@yahoo.com – For all Raiding Inquiries

For C group you can contact Liinxie in game

Hi Dckayy,

META (Zul’Jin) has Mythic Raiding spots available for all of you guys right away, we would love to have you!

Add my bnet: megatron#12615
so we can chat some more

Hello!

I’m Guerrie from the guild <Execute Order Sixty Six> on Area 52 [H]. Our goal is to get AOTC each tier and then to push very casually into Mythic from that point. We raid 10pm-1am EST on Tuesdays and Thursday, and we’re currently 6/8H. We also run plenty of Mythic+ and Battlegrounds throughout the week as well. Send myself (Guerrie#1803) or Arianial (Arianial#1371) a BattleTag request if you’re interested or would like to know more about the guild! We look forward to hearing from you!