7 people looking for guild

Guild: Dauntless
Faction: Horde
Raid times: tues weds thurs 9pm-12cst
About us: We raid normal and heroic until we transition into heroic only which is rapidly approaching. We make the ahead of the curve achievement for each raid. Currently in need of dps and possible a dps with offspec of heals. We are a very helpful guild that provides materials and services free to members such as enchants gems etc. Primary spec gear come first and we often trade even boes to other raiders as long as its an upgrade. We use discord. We only ask that raiders are prepared with food buffs and flasks. Add me in game to chat please twisted#1245

We are 8/8 Heroic EP . Need to know if your willingly to go Alliance ? Days and times your group will commit to raiding ? Ours look similar times to your guild .This is a 3 year raid team that raids well all the time. Battlenet Retharla#1685

Hey, Dckayy, if you’re still looking please check us out. We’re a laid-back group and like to have fun, but we’ve gotten AOTC every tier. Core members are on Illidan, but a bunch of us are on other servers, so transferring isn’t necessary. Our info is below:

World of Joshcraft is a semi-casual guild on Illidan that is looking to bring up its numbers for 8.2.5

Raid Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-11:00 EST.

Current Needs: We are actively searching for a handful of dps. Priority goes to DH, Mages, Rogues, Hunters, Shaman, and DKs. You do not have to be on our server to apply to our raid group. We are not currently seeking to push into mythic and can easily accommodate players on other servers.

Who we are: Our core roster has been raiding together since ICC, and we are a moderately accomplished group of players. We have done everything from high end mythic raiding to low end baby’s first raiding.

We are in the midst of retooling our guild to settle into a much more casual raiding environment with a progression mindset. We do not have the numbers for mythic, and as such our ambitions are squarely in heroic. Should the opportunity present itself, we would enjoy the challenge of mythic, but are unwilling to compromise our community of players to make that happen.

Where you come in: We are looking to widen our nets and bring in like-minded players that value having fun screaming at each other while we wipe to people stacking Drained Soul and getting hit by giant tentacles.

Our raiding environment is playfully antagonistic, but underneath it all we all have a desire to make friends and help each other improve. As fun as it is to yell at Josh for fcking up the one interrupt he was in charge of, we do strive to be time-efficient in raid.

Expect bad humor and heavy, heavy profanity. But also fun. Lots of fun. Medium amounts of fun. At least a little bit of fun. The only thing we ask of our raiders is that they try their best, are open to constructive criticism, and always seek to improve. As former mythic raiders we have a wealth of experience and knowledge on the game that we want to use to bring people together so that we can have a lean, mean, mediocre machine.

Contact Info: Feel free to contact me on bnet @ Moe#12565 or alternatively you can reach out to Sashimi#11183 and Shizzletits#1322

Imperial Guard 6/8H Fri/Sat 7-11 CST that has been killing bosses since 2012. We are looking for players that are interested in killing bosses and enjoying content together. We are currently looking for locks/mages for our Fri/Sat group. We are also starting a second raid team Wed/Thur 7-10 CST currently lf most roles. If you have any questions

Guild Achievements
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H
ABT 3/11M 11/11H
ToS 9/9H
NH 3/10M 10/10H
ToV 3/3H
EN 6/6H

Contact Info
GM: Btag Tiekenee#1613 Discord: Thirdpint1124
Officer: Rebocop18#1419

Hi Dckayy,

We’re currently trying to push our roster to 25 people and your groups would help us hit that magic number. Our only real concern is the number of melee DPS but that’s something we can talk about. Either way, I’d love to have a chat.

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a semi-casual raiding environment that focuses on achieving AoTC. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that like to run Mythic + and also log in on non-raid nights.

Progression:

5/8 H EP

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

We have a weekend raid that is independent of our mythic team during the week. It’s typically at 2pm pst and goes for about 2-2.5 hours. The goal of the group is to clear heroic in a reasonable time frame. Always looking for people interested in that.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey, you guys seem like a good fit for our guild.
Wheelchair Warriors is a newly formed guild of 3/8M EP and 7/9M BoD Raiders!
We have high aspirations of downing Mythic Bosses while having fun and we’re looking for players with the same desires! For now we run Heroic every week until we have 20 raiders to jam with.
As a group of 3/8M EP Raiders we believe we can go farther together while still holding a positive and fun environment.

We are homed on Tichondrius Horde which is a West Coast PST server.
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Times: 9pm-12am PST
EP: 3/8M raid team
Needs: Healers/DPS

We do M+ daily as well!

If this sounds cool, my contacts are below! :slight_smile:
Bnet: Animationhac#1607
Discord: Redhac#1713

<Blind> is a mature mythic progression guild that is looking for other like-minded competitive players to progress in the current raid. We plan to push for cutting edge. 8/8H

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30-11:30pm EST
Saturday: 8:30-11:30pm EST

Optional re-clear day on Wednesday: 8-10pm EST (Not attending this day will not be held against you, but it’s a nice way to gear the raid so attendance is heavily suggested.)

Contact Us

Any questions/concerns, contact: Slaynjr#1604 (bnet) / Slay#0029 (discord)

Hi DcKayy,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; ret pally, and dps warrior. Ranged dps is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N , 6/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey Friend!
I’d love to talk to you more and get a better feel what you’re looking for an your groups availability.
Add me on Btag- ghettoskippy#1896

Hey Dckayy!

I would love to talk to you about your group. We are about to start raiding on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern and could use your whole group. Add me and lets try to make this work out if you are interested.

Arc#11310

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.#@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Got some melee and range spots open 8/8h recruiting into mythic.

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, 8/8H looking to recruit some range dps and healers, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to round out their roster to go back into mythic.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*range-warlocks,spriest,mage,hunter, boomkins, ele

• Healers- rshaman.

All others not on the list are a low priority but does not mean you wont be considered so feel free to add spark

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

<Amplify> US-Thrall Horde guild looking for members

Raid Time & Days: Tuesday & Thursday 9p-12a EST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Malt#9576, Typeoneg#4850

Current Progression: 8/8H

Guild hypothesis: In-between casual and hardcore. Our selling point is pushing progression at a casual pace; we maintain light requirements for advancement without the pressures of 90% attendance and orange parsing.

Beyond raiding we run 1-2 M+ groups a night ranging from breaking 2000 IO to getting alts geared. Amplify is relatively mature, has been together for a while, and is extremely easy to fit into.

www. amplifyguild. com
Needs: We’re big sponsors of role-fluidity. Preference would be for Tank, DPS, DPS with off-heal spec but rather than any particular class we keep an open mind and allow members to decide what spec they’d like to play as long as it makes sense

Fury is an Alliance Cutting Edge raid team on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT, 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD 4/8M EP), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST

Currently recruiting
Healers ( Resto druid )
DPS (Lock, Mage, Spriest, Ele shammy, Monk, Death Knight)
DPS with tank OS
Any exceptional players

What We Expect:

Fury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content.

What You Can Expect:

In return, we offer a healthy, fun, competitive, non-toxic raid environment where we aim to clear content quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.

To apply: -^^-tinyurl.com/FuryProudmoore

For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:

Raid Lead - Siccmade#1891(Bnet)/ Sicc#9870 (Discord)
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)

Let’s slay some dragons!

FULL TILT
We are currently looking for DPS for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to push the rest of heroic and start on mythic.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Optional Tuesday
Tuesdays is our laid back raid night. It’s more of a loot grab for Alts. Casuals are encouraged to participate!

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Demon Hunter - Dps
  • Mage
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180/Adz#1372/Little#1359

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons
5/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am EST

Optional Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm ES

Hit me up lathander#1319 I need a few more for our night raid

If Alliance is an option let me know, would like to know more thanks!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Hey Friend!
-I currently run a weekend heroic guild, if you’re interested in talking I’d love to talk to your groups as a whole. Add me on Btag! ghettoskippy#1896

Guild Name: [Ruiner]

Server: Stormrage

Faction: Alliance

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday *optional* Thursday.

Times: 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress: 7/8 H 6/9M - 7/8 H 8/8N

GM- Octopuscake#1921

**[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 7/8 H EP 6/9M BoD and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

TANK priority: :boom:High​:boom:

HEALERS priority: medium

DPS priority: medium.

This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.