7 Friends Looking for Guild, 3/8M 8/8H Exp

2/8M 8/8hc guild on area-52 interested in all of you in our team.
we raid Fri/Sat 7-11pm est, chill and semi-hardcore environment.
add me on discord to talk more : TAL#3021

Hi, I can see you guys are 2/8M and were working on progression. I’m not sure if you’re looking to keep going in that direction. I’ll put this out there if you’re looking for something more laid back in the raiding department. We’re 7/8H and will probably do the first 2 on mythic just because they’re easy. We put more time into M+ since it’s overall more rewarding. Also our group is split between three servers so we can’t try mythic until it opens up, which it just did last week.

Guild & Server: Beef and Wellington Tichondrious
Raid Times/Days: Weds/Thurs 5:00-8:00 PST
Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Nutty#8805 Discord: Jolly#5645
Requirements: 405+ ilvl, 2400io on main, average parses over 75 on heroic
Needs: Very much in need of healers for this week and the future as well as ranged dps.
About us: Newer mythic raiding guild formed during Dragonflight looking for fresh faces to complete our core roster and consistent players for M+.

Would love to chat with you!

Schedule
Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11PM EST (5-8PM Server time)

Who we are

Our core group of players are returning AOTC/Mythic Experienced friends that came together to push some high-level content in Dragonflight. We hope to bring together like-minded gamers interested in achieving AOTC and want to push towards Cutting Edge.

Goals/What We’re Looking For

We’re searching for like minded players that want to achieve CE and have fun while doing so! We’re also looking for players that enjoy socializing within our guild community, want to run some keys, and hang out to slay some pixel dragons together <3

Current Progression
8/8 Heroic
2/8 Mythic
9% Terros

Recruitment
OPEN

Expectations

• 90% Attendance
  • Expertise of your class/chosen spec for raid
  • Discord while raiding
  • Raid Studying prior to raid nights so we don’t waste time
  • Be a gamer and have fun <3

How to Join

We’ve created an application that could be found on our discord to streamline our recruitment process! Once you’ve completed the application we’ll reach out with the next steps. You can also reach out to us via discord if you have any questions <3

yBEK8cNRvc is our discord link

application link : https ://docs.google.com/forms/d/15HvRZrKL8Ws9-PUxqZDSJgwFS7Xk1EPJ11OzjPCjZ0g/

Discord - eternaL#5927
Discord - Jolly#5645

I am in a 10m AOTC (2/8M) guild looking for members to go cross real Mythic prog, would you and your friends be interested?

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 7-10 CST
Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

More questions? Add me on discord and let’s chat

Discord:
shinobi#2612
garrisondorf#6176

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7-10 CST

Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

If you are looking for a fun raiding environment that also focuses on killing big bad mythic bosses, Triumphant is the guild you have been looking for. So don’t be shy dragon slayers and let’s get going

More questions? Add me on discord and let’s chat

Discord:
shinobi#2612

Hi! I am GM of Nocturnal Sun on Area 52. We are looking for a few people to bolster ranks to keep the roster boss away. We are 3/8m and raid Tues and Thurs from 8pm to 11pm EST. If your group is still looking and interested let me know and we can chat anytime.

My bnet is Jesseika#11484 and discord at Jesseika#9118
Thanks!