7 Friends Looking for Guild, 3/8M 8/8H Exp

No Terros Kill our guild wasn’t able to get past 13%.
Friends in question
413 Prot Pally
418 Priest plays all specs prefers Shadow
418 Frost Mage Main Arcane Mage flex
410 Arms War
407 Destro Lock
410 Resto Druid
Myself at 409 Lock plays all specs and a 403 Preservation (Recently main swapped to this due to us losing a healer in our core)

Mon-Thursday works well and anything after 8pm Est Preferred

Forgot to update my profile my bad.

You guys sound like a good bunch. Come join more friends!

[Autonomy]
Faction Horde
Server Mal’Ganis

Mythic team 3/8M
Wed/Thur/Mon 7pm -10pm pst.

Heroic Team 7/8H
Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 10pm pst.

We transferred to Mal’Ganis from Spinebreaker, We stopped Mythic raiding s1 Shadowlands and we are now rebuilding! We are a laid back raiding guild that focus’s on PVE. We have 2 teams. Both teams have different objectives/goals for the season. Our raid groups provide a non toxic and fun raiding atmosphere. We are looking for non toxic individuals that want to push content in an efficient and timely manner!

Mythic Team
Currently rebuilding our mythic team. We are looking for players that can play and gear outside of the raid and commit to killing mythic bosses. This is a Mythic only team. Everyone on this team pushes m+ outside of raid and can carry their own weight in raid. Spots are competitive.

Mythic Raid team requirement.
-min 2250+ IO
-3 week raid trial.
-no loot qqing
-Team player, Non toxic ,able to communicate.
-ability to improve every pull, gear as much as possible outside of raid.
-adapt to new mechanics, adapt to swift changes in strategy.
-expect 100 wipes per prog boss.

Mythic Raid team recruitment
Windwalker
Unholy/Frost DK
Priest
Boomkin
Enh Shaman
Devestation Evoker

Heroic Team
Our heroic raid group raids 5 hours a week from 7:30pm to 10pm PST on Tues/Wed. We are a casual group of friends who enjoy raiding together, yet we are serious about progressing and downing bosses due to our short raid schedule. No drama, no loot QQ, just friendly individuals looking to progress on a casual schedule. We are currently 7/8H. We do have a goal to start mythic progression in March.

Heroic Raid team recruitment
Heals
Dps

MSG ME
Thiz#11864 Bnet
Thiz#7444 Disc

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit!
—About Us—
Formed on March 19, 2022, we are a fairly new Guild that has built a very active, fun, friendly, yet solid raiding environment. We are pushing for Cutting-Edge in Dragonflight but we are not trying to be ultra-hardcore about it. We believe that you can still achieve such progress while still having a fun time doing it. We do not want to burn people out on the game, kill the fun and enjoyment, or anything like that but we do need to maintain a high standard for our raiders. With frequent log reviews, open discussions about strategies, and a welcoming environment, it’s easy to integrate and be a part of the success! We also believe that everyone should get a fair chance to prove themselves. We are very transparent with trials (and even after passing and becoming Core) about performance, both in DPS/HPS and mechanics, so you know exactly what you need to work on. That all being said, though, we will bench and remove problem people as it becomes necessary. We look for people who care, are passionate, and take initiative. We also value your feedback to help make our team and our Guild a better place!

Outside of raids, we are very active and run plenty of keys. We have some people who like to PvP (though, not something we currently organize as a Guild but want to one day), do key sales, or just chat in Guild or in Discord. We’re very much focused on creating a vibrant and thriving community so raid logging is not an issue here!
We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire about the others!

We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire.

The Weekday team is CE focused on Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30est and Thurs from 9-11 est. The Weekend team is also CE focused on Sat / Sun from 8:30-11:30 est, and the AOTC focused group is on Friday and Saturday from 8:30-11:30 est.

Currently raids are WD: 4/8M, WE: 3/8M, and FS: 5/8H.

—Not a Raider?—

We welcome all to join as socials, casuals, key runners, etc. There’s a place for everyone! Just message anyone in-game, apply in-game, or add a B-tag below!

—Can’t Commit/Raid Yet?—

If you are interested in raiding with us but are currently not ready for any reason, you can join as a Prospective Raider. Not being ready can be anything from not being geared enough, still leveling, being unable to commit to the schedule yet, etc. Once your situation changes, then we can begin a trial based on team needs. Obviously, spots aren’t going to be reserved until you’re ready, so keep that in mind!
—Basic Requirements—

18+ years old.
Commitment to all days (for whichever team you inquire about).
Active and run keys.
Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
Always come to raid prepared.
Cross-realm/faction trialing is acceptable, but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.
—Contact (B-Tags)—

GM/RL: Jäger#11356 - All inquiries
Recruitment Officer: Reluctor#1255 - CE focused inquires
FS Raid Lead: VictoriaKins#1971 - AOTC focused inquires

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group (Team Cream) has achieved 8/8H and 2/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). Team Cream is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

If you aren’t on Bleeding Hollow, we can trial you in Heroic via cross-server, and if you work out I will pay for your server transfer so you can come to mythic with us.

We use the RCLootCouncil addon for loot and expect everyone to use it. Trials are subject to loot council. We strictly use loot council for all trinkets/weapons/recipes/tier pieces/very rare pieces off Eranog/Broodkeeper while all other armor is MS>OS free roll.

We have a second group that raids 7:30-10:30pm EST Tuesday/Thursday. They are currently 8/8N and 5/8H and are in need of healers and dps.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

Hey there! I am the Team Lead of a newly formed team inside of the Eternal Kingdom (EK) community. Our Raid Leader & I both have previous CE & leadership experience. With the support of EK leadership we both branched out from our previous team to form Paradigm! Thanks for considering us!

< Eternal Kingdom > [A/H] Proudmoore - US
Newly Launched Team Paradigm
Mythic Progression – 3 days / 9 hrs per week | Goal: Cutting Edge
Cross-Faction Raiding Team
Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 5PM – 8PM PST (8PM – 11PM EST)
Recruitment open for all classes/specs. Seeking immediate raid-ready applicants to be part of our inaugural raid team!

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild community that was formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! In addition to many weekly events, EK has multiple raid teams. We are newly launched Team Paradigm! We are a group of experienced players that are creating a new paradigm & are recruiting others who are interested in fun banter, camaraderie, memes, progression, lootz, & penguins. Please check out our Team Page for more info or submit an application if interested.

Recruitment Contacts: Team Lead - Athiee
Discord: Athiee#7231 | Btag: Athiee#1576
Raid Lead - Holybirb
Discord: A_birb#0001 | Btag: Fizzy#12886

Team Page: eternal-kingdom. com /paradigm
Application: eternal-kingdom. com /apply-form/?team=pardigm

we are recruiting for talented folks would love to chat more feel free to add me. Fen7740#1209

Hi Soldyersoul & friends!

I think you folks would be great additions to our guild Found a Green Quest! Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a Windwalker Monk, Havoc DH, Any Spec Warlock & Any Spec Rogue for our progression team. Currently we are 8/8N 4/8H; however, we have been trialing a lot of people and have finally set our team moving forward. We have cleared normal and we’re moving into heroic to get AOTC after. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Hello Fensterz i sent you a Btag request its Feartedruid

Thank you for the offer, but we are wanting to jump right back into mythic as soon as possible

Understandable. Our guild is wanting to dabble into mythic after achieveing AOTC (assuming we can get 20 raiders). Best of luck to you folks on your search!

Best to luck for for yall hope you can reach it soon!

1 Like

Fragment, 3/8M 8/8H is currently looking for a couple skilled players interested in Mythic raiding if you don’t mind going horde.

Recruiting

We are looking for exceptional players that understand their class and are capable of following directions when told to do so. Gemmed and enchanted gear is an absolute must; applicants are first looked at through the armory so please log out in your PvE gear. With that being said, the current classes are in demand but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply:

Currently looking for:

Tanks
Warrior or tank with strong logs

Melee DPS
Enh Shaman
Rogue
Warrior

Ranged DPS
Evoker
Warlock
Shadow w/ Disc OS
Mage

Healers
Rdruid/MW/Rsham

Raid Times
Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Sunday Alt Run 8pm-11pm EST

Apply
apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/fragment/main
Feel free to contact Celestreaz#0001 (Discord) with any questions.

1030pm to 130am eastern good times for you?

If you have not already found a home Genesis is recruiting.

||Genesis|| - Burning Legion US (Alliance Guild)

We are one of the oldest AOTC focused raiding guilds left on the realm. Genesis prides itself on being a very active, and competitive guild while maintaining a proper work & social life balance. We are currently seeking dedicated and strong raiders ready to enter the Vault of the Incarnates on Heroic difficulty.

When we are not focused on Heroic progression, we have many raiders running high end Mythic + keys weekly, there is always something to do within Genesis especially if you are end game focused.

Facts about Genesis & what we offer / provide in the raid environment.

Genesis was founded at the tail end of The Burning Crusade.

Genesis is 15 years old. (Same Leadership and Officer base.)

Genesis is a competitive, yet casual AOTC focused raiding guild.

Genesis raids 2 nights a week: Wed/Thur.

Genesis raids from 9PM CST-11PM CST.

We are not a Mythic level raiding guild, HEROIC AOTC is our focus.

Current Raid Progression: Vault Of The Incarnates

Normal: 8/8 Cleared. (FARM CONTENT)

Heroic: 4/8 Cleared. (Current Progression Guild wide.)

||Genesis|| takes care of the following during raid times. (Within reason.)

Gold for Repair Bills.

Feasts.

Enchants.

Phial’s.

Potions.

Gems.

Raid requirements:

*Minimal of 8/8 normal raid experience.

All required Addons. (Raid specific list will be provided below.)

WeakAura’s, Skada, Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs.

Recommended Addons.

Method Raid Tools, Details, Simulation Craft (Or similar), GTFO, Littlewigs, Raider I.O, All The Things.

We want to take a moment to thank you for your interest in ||Genesis|| and look forward to you applying to join us along this amazing journey within the game that we all are so very passionate about. The World Of Warcraft.

Thank you.

Krieg-Burning Legion
Discord: Krieg#5406

Possibly, I will ask them if its too late for some of them.

some reason cant change characters but
is recruiting spots for you all we created our guild back in wrath and raided all the way to bfa till we all lost interest in the game and now we are returned and ready to go. 2/8m and 8/8h tues and thursday 8-11:30 est

tommyc06#1524

would love to chat with you guys 8/8H 3/8M Group could fit you all add my btag fleet#1643

I will contact you after I am off work today