7/9M Raider seeking guild

Hey there! I see you have mythic experience. We are an AotC guild looking to fill in some spots for DPS specifically. Are you specifically only looking for a Mythic progression guild? :slight_smile:

Yes, I’m only looking for mythic progression.

Hey there Frzencascade,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

[A] Heroes and Legends (6/9M) on Stormrage now recruiting! Looking for exceptional DPS, a healer, and possibly a tank to optimize our roster to dive into Mythic High Tinker Mekkatorque. Raid times are as follows: Wednesday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, Sunday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, and Monday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to achieve Cutting Edge and have fun doing it. We also participate in M+ and push keys on our free time. If interested, message WanabeNinja#1572 on BNET (Raider), WannaBeNinja#4300 on discord (Raider), Blobbey#0112 on discord (Guild Master), or Taedious#8090 on discord (Officer).

I’m still seeking a guild. :smiley:

he good at pew pewing things

1 Like

This mage here is an EPIC mage. He knows how to time warp on time and without being told, knows to give all the healers manabuns, makes sure the entire raid has intellect buff, AND carries people in heroics. ON TOP OF THAT, his ret pally gives wisdom to the top healer. 10/10 would recruit.

1 Like

I’m still searching for another raiding guild. Preferably something where I can main the paladin as Reticulation, Holy or Protection over the mage.
I’m also willing to main the mage but I very much enjoy the paladin more.

we are 6/9 Mythic with 5% on Tinker. Looking for a mage. Tues- Thursday 7-10pm EST

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 7/9M BOD and 8/8 CE Uldir and seeking an Off Tank and Ranged DPS. All exceptional players are welcomed to message me.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : TANK & RDPS

Please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Recruitment Officer: Banr#1424 (btag) or Banr#4484 (discord)

Please do note that my paladin is now named “Judgengavel” you’ll no longer be able to find logs under the name “Judgenbeer”

Sorry for the confusion.

Judge still needs a guild! Please consider recruiting him because he’s a great player!

I’m still looking for a guild for my mage or paladin. I prefer ret on the paladin however I can play both Holy and Protection.

Hello, Bonus Stage on Stormrage is currently in need of a Mage, we’re 5/9M, almost 6/9. We raid Saturday/Sunday 10am-2pm EST. You can visit our recruitment discord for more info or contact me Chaos#15127.

https: //discord. gg/NJjZPSj

Hey Frzn Are you still interested? Never heard back

@Bannr, I sent you a message in game saying I couldn’t make the 4:30pm PST (7:30pm EST) raid times and I’d have to look else where. 4:30pm is just to early in the day for me.

Still seeking a mythic raiding guild.

Guild: S W A R M
Faction: Alliance
Realm : Stormrage - US

Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Time: 12am - 3am EST/Server Time

Progression
Uldir: AOTC, 3/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor: AOTC, 2/9M
Crucible of Storms: 1/2H
Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s are progression nights, Thursday’s are optional until 8.2.

RECRUITMENT:

Melee DPS preferred

All DPS welcome

Description: We are looking for DPS to fill spots for our M BoD team, which will progress into the new tier. Our current goal is recruitment for mythic progression. Our plan is to reach as far into mythic as a team and have a memorable, enjoyable and SUPER, FUN, AMAZING time doing it! A few things though; we will be looking at logs, so please make sure to have your logs up to date. If you do not have logs, that’s no problem, we will still trial you. Our trial period is 2 weeks. Discord is a must! Attendance is very important! Feel free to contact any of us if you are interested!

Contacts:
Bellanca#1591
Krunkledunk#11575
Vahlx#1381

I’m still seeking a guild 7/9M or greater in progression.
I wish to avoid tinker progression if possible.

Hello Frzencascade! :heart:

What are we all about?

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less.

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

Officer Openings

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

Contact Us

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart: