7/9M healer looking for Horde guild

7/9 mythic healer with near kill on Blockade and pulls on mythic Jaina looking for a full time position for a healer in a Horde guild. Currently main as a Mistweaver Monk but have been a Holy Priest main up until this current raid tier. Willing to play either class full time. Need a guild that ends by 11:00pm EST during the week or ends by midnight during the weekends. neck is maxed, working mic, logs available, etc etc

NOT looking for Alliance or raids that go past 11pm EST…

Hello. < Flex Progression > on Tichondrius Horde. Is currently looking for Exceptional Dps/Healers We are currently 9/9m and raid T-W-TH 8-11Pm EST. We are current recruitng for 8.2 and beyond. To push ranks on our server.
That said, no raider ever has a guaranteed raid spot; every spot on every fight is earned. A fundamental belief of every officer in the guild is that we must put the guild before personal accomplishments.
If this philosophy does not align with your expectations, realistically, this is not the guild for you. If you think this fits how you play and the times/nights work for you.
Then you can apply at FlexProgression .com ;D

Get ahold of me at Brim#1101 -Btag

Sorry for the block post aswell haha

<Disturbed> on Zul’jin (9/9M, US-Horde) is currently looking for additional skilled players for farm and into Azshara’s Palace! We are especially interested in:

• Any exceptional players, regardless of class.
  • Tanks. We need 1-2. Double bonus points for competent DPS offspec.
  • Any good melee DPS, with a special interest in DKs, DHs, and rogues.
  • Healers, especially a restoration druid or mistweaver monk. Since you play mistweaver, I think this could work well.

Raid times: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8:00 to 11:00 PM EST. We do not add mandatory raid days.

Website: disturbedguild[dot]com <-- Feel free to put in an application here

Applicants are expected to be competent both at their class and at performing raid mechanics.

If you have any questions, you can add me:

baissy#1558 (btag)
Juniper#4875 (Discord)

Or add a guild officer to speak about recruitment:

Madness (Madness#12309)
Applejuice (Apple#11916)

Nice, thanks gang!

bump to the top

Yes my guild hasn’t updated but THTT is looking for a solid MW to take my spot.
Currently progressing on Jaina. Would love to chat!
Lahe#11719

Looking to join a guild to get that Cutting Edge prog kill as opposed as a bench warmer and getting Carried Edge? Look no further. Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver has an immediate need for 1-2 players to help wrap the tier up with CE once again.

Please add me on Discord Grandag#4296 for most immediate response!

About us: we’re dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule. At Three Hops This Time, you’ll be welcomed into a thriving community that spends its down time busy banging out M+, pretending to be North Korean’s in alt raids or just hanging out in Discord on the commute home. Raid logging is fine as your time is your own but we encourage our new members to be social and build camaraderie with their new team.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

We expect ~80% raid attendance per month to stay on our progression team and utilize RCLootCouncil, as we expect players to come with the mindset of killing bosses, not just parsing and personal gain.

We are always on the hunt for exceptional people and players as FOTM comes and goes. That said our current primary class needs are as follows:

DPS:

• Boomkin [High]
  • Feral [Medium]
  • Mage [Medium]
  • Warlock [Med]
  • Windwalker [Medium]

Healers:

• Mistweaver [Medium]
  • Resto Druid [Medium]
  • Holy Paladin [Medium]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

<Yikes> on Thrall may be interested! We raid T/W/Th 8-11pm EST. We’re 8/9M. We could use either a priest or a mw for next tier. Add Caity#1510 if you’re interested.

We are a 9/9H 8/9M semi-hardcore guild seeking to push CE. We expect people to show up prepared and ready to down bosses and have fun. Casually Disorganized will be a top guild in the near future. Do you want to be a part of the success or on the outside wishing you hadn't missed the opportunity?

Needs: Ranged dps, MW, Rdruid

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est (prog) Sun 8-11pm est prog until Jaina is dead then alt/casual run

We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn't listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Contact Info:
Birch44#1969

Thank you for the replies!

We are recruiting a priest healer!

Denial of Service - 9/9M - US 106 - 9hr/week

Add me: Raei#1797