7/9M 420 Ret Paladin LFG to finish CE and beyond

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a guild ASAP to continue progressing through BoD in order to get CE before the next raid tier. I have 7/9M, ~40% Stormwall experience and have been plagued with guilds struggling to fill a roster that consistently makes raid times and makes the most of the time spent during raid hours.

I am looking for a 2 day raiding guild, ideally on Tuesday and Thursday, anytime after 7PM CST. Similar progression is ideal also. I am not looking to be carried, and I am able to meet 100% attendance expectations during my tenure with a guild that raids in a similar time slot. I come prepared, am mechanically sound, and strive to meet any and all expectations as a raider in my guild. I just want a guild that’s consistent, isn’t hemorrhaging people, and makes the most of the time given for raids.

My BNET is hastiliarius#11499. Discord is chadadin#6210. Please feel free to add me to discuss anything. I am willing to trial as soon as this current lockout week if needed.

Thanks.

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (8/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Ret Paladin for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out: