7/8Mythic 380 Ilvl Havoc LF Raid Guild

Hello, Hello, Madmaniac,

Yes, we are looking for a Demon Hunter. And our raid times are very similar to what you have now.

Dark Skies is cutting edge 8/8 Mythic, raid times 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues / Wed / Thurs, Pacific Time. Hopefully those times work for you.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That’s why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We’re very focused on community and people, and having a harmonious team where everyone gets along, while still pulling the numbers we need to progress in Mythic raiding. The guild is run in an open, non-hierarchical, consensus basis. Everything is done in the open and decided on by the whole team.

If you want to learn a little more, check out our main thread, here:

If you’re interested, please contact us on bnet:
Tewa#1373
A3main88#1154
Drattz#1954

My discord, if you prefer: Tewa#3476

Hope to hear from your soon!

Unfortunately those times are not good for me, currently eastern time zone… trying to get earlier to be honest. Also i should write here, im making my shaman my main, just really enjoy all specs for the Shaman. The Demon hunter is fun, but only has a certain niche that it fits, shaman can fit into almost any situation. So i decided to change mains :)… also BUMP

We’re looking for either a DH or Boomy if you’re interested. We’re 8/8m and I’ll post the spam below, feel free to hit me up and we can chat for a bit if you are.

About Mythicc:
Mythicc was formed at the beginning of the expansion on the foundation of players who have an extensive end game raiding history. Our goal is to raid at a competitive level and clear all mythic content while it is still relevant.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Wednesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Recruitment:
We do not recruit for bench and our current needs are listed below, however if you are another class and feel that you would be an ideal fit here, please apply.

What we expect from trials/raiders:

• Be online 15 minutes early or notify the guild in advance if you are going to be absent/late
  • Have prior knowledge of the raid fights and excellent raid awareness
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism and have a positive attitude

Current Needs:

• 1 Exceptional Melee (Preferably a Demon Hunter, Rogue or Warrior)
  • DPS Death Knight
  • Balance Druid
  • Elemental Shaman

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us ingame or through btag. You can also fill out an application through the link below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Recruitment Officer: Effx (Effekt#11240)
Officer: Tengu (Tengumilk#11270)
GM: Denk (Denk#1912)

Application Form (remove the space): https ://goo.gl/forms/tjMbAn18he0T2gmD2

We are always looking to improve our roster so all exceptional players should feel free to contact us!

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil’Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 8/8M Mythic Uldir and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.

What we need from you:
We’re a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem’d and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we’re looking for:
Disc
Boomie
Arms warrior
Warlock
Hunter

PLEASE APPLY AT
clubhouse enjin com/recruitment

or add Sosleepy#11248

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting.

if you are open to weekend raiding as alliance

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I appreciate all the replies, still looking for times that fit my schedule better though. I’m thinking probably Tuesday and Thursday around 9 AM EST to 5 PM EST anytime in between will be amazing. If anyone has something that fits in those times i would love to hear from you… Again Bump :slight_smile: