7/8M Raider looking for new guild

If you are still interested we are looking for members.
Progression

Raid Times

Recruitment Needs

Contact

Hey Sholva, we are looking for some dps to wrap up the tier and move into next. Currently, we are progging on p3 ghuun and getting to p3 consistently. Let me know if youre interested @Harshif#1253

Lethargic is looking for friendly committed players who want to progress efficiently and achieve Cutting Edge each tier in a timely manner. We are interested in prepared players who excel in their role and put the time in to improve gameplay.

Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde
Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed/Sun @ 9-12 EST
Cleared: ABT: 11/11M, Uldir: 7/8M

Recruitment
Contacts: Harshif#1253, Grackyus#1409, jollegreen#1841 (Healing Officer)
Needs:
Healers: MW
RDPS: Mage, Hunter
MDPS: WW, Warrior

Pirates - Mal’Ganis Horde
WorstGuild dot com

Buccaneers (8/8M Uldir, 11/11M Antorus)

► Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern
► Monday from 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern for 2 weeks when a new mythic raid opens

Healer Signing Bonus:

Holy Priest

DPS Signing Bonus:

Balance Druid

Elemental Shaman

Mage

Retribution Paladin

Warlock

Warrior

Corsairs (8/8M Uldir, 11/11M Antorus)

► Friday and Saturday from 8:00 PM to Midnight Eastern

Healer Signing Bonus:

Discipline Priest

Holy Paladin

Holy Priest

Restoration Shaman

DPS Signing Bonus:

Mage

Warlock

The Pitch

Pirates is a World of Warcraft guild founded in December 2015 by a group of nerds dedicated to tackling the highest difficulty raid content. Pirates succeeded at putting together a mythic progression team late in Draenor and pushed so hard into Hellfire Citadel that Archimonde begged for nerfs. The original core developed enough Herculean strength to lead a pair of teams that toppled the Burning Legion.

We are looking for skilled raiders capable of mastering rotations while laughing at mechanics for being too easy. We will continue recruiting until Sylvanas dies or runs out of money. If you are prepared to become a pawn, join us in the battle for Azeroth!

We take raiding seriously but we have a relaxed atmosphere in which you can crack terrible jokes. We won’t tolerate toxic, elitist attitudes. We encourage members to ask for help in guild chat and the active Discord server.

When it comes to the booty, our Loot Council distributes gear to maximize raid performance. Decisions are primarily based on performance and attendance, followed by size of upgrade. We use RCLootCouncil to expedite decision making based on responses from the whole raid team.

If you’ve read this far, apply on WorstGuild dot com or directly contact the officer listed below:

Pogostick Buccaneers Raid Lead Team- Pogostick#1564 (Battlenet) or Pogostik#4074 (Discord)
Froese the Weekend Recruiter - Beefy#1339 (Battlenet) or Froese#0950 (Discord)

<Consequence> (US 128) is an Alliance guild on Stormrage and seeking competent players to join our progression raiding team. We are a 3 night semi-hardcore guild that is currently farming Uldir. We pride ourselves on our laid back raid environment who kills bosses and gets top end kills on mythic bosses.

Please note that Consequence has extremely low turnover in our Raid team, we are looking for players who want to commit and stay here

We are currently looking for a few more top players to fill our roster for the next tier. If you are motivated and enjoy a stable low drama guild who pushes content send us an application :slight_smile:

Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
Sometimes we throw in Monday early or late in a tier but these are planned weeks in advance.

Loot:
As loot is currently set to personal for everyone now it goes without saying that loot is personal. HOWEVER, we use RCLootcouncil that allows us to see when someone gets a piece of gear that is able to be traded. When this happens we use Loot council to determine who gets the loot.

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:
AppNasty#1109 (Totemtastic, Guild Leader)

If our guild seems like a good fit for you, we will have you make an application on our Google doc

Hope to speak to you soon!

We need a boomkin in two of my raid teams.

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 7000+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Astral on Turalyon: 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 1 Restoration Shaman, 1 Warlock, 1 DPS DK w/Tank OS & 1 Warrior.
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/
    Developers of Astral Keys Addon https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/astral-keys

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M (1% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: None.
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 7/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: TBD, for some reason everyone is rerolling!
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 7/8M (51% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: Mage (all specs) (retires after M G’huun, apply for a spot now!), 1 Hunter (w/viable OS), 1 Balance Druid (w/viable OS), 1 Warlock (w/viable OS) & 1 Spriest (w/viable OS)
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 6/8M (65% Mythrax) (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: 1 Warlock, 1 Frost Death Knight & 1 Balance Druid.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 58 WCL), 11/11M CE US 48 WCL)
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: Mage or Spriest (retires January 2019, apply for a spot now!)
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 8/8M CE (US 172 WP), 11/11M CE
Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

We also sell Mythic G’huun for 3mill, full clear Mythic Uldir for 6 mill gold.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Howdy Sholva!

We’re recruiting a few more players, specifically a Boomkin, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Uldir. During mythic progression, we typically clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Uldir Progression:
7/8 Mythic, 3% on M G’huun

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
11/11 Mythic CE

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 healer that is NOT a mistweaver, 1 ranged dps, 1 melee dps, and 1 dps with tank off spec. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey there!

<Vox Nihil> on Zul’jin is looking for raiders to fill out the roster for Battle for Dazaralor. We are currently 7/8M in Uldir with 16% pulls on G’huun. Currently we are in search of range dps, and I would like to chat with you about joining our guild, if you are still looking.

Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm-12am EST (Thursday added for first 3 weeks of a new raid at the same times).
Alts Required: No, but highly recommended!
HoA Level: 36 Minimum going into the next raid.

Feel free to add me to BattleTag if you are interested in chatting!
Alazar#11360

Hey Zyuur!

We’re very close to our G’Huun kill. Check us out!

< Internet Dragon Slayers > on US-Sargeras is recruiting to bolster our ranks to achieve CE every content in BFA

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 7:30 to 11pm CDT

GM: Liit; Bnet: TCG#1116

We don’t recruit for the bench. Core spots are up for grabs.

All recruits are expected to excel at their given role while still executing raid mechanics quickly, correctly, and efficiently.

In addition to the recruitment needs listed above, we are always looking for exceptional players of any class.

Progression raid times are T/Th/Su 7:30 - 11:00 pm server time. Excellent attendance is required. Use of Discord to convey attendance is expected.

About Us:

We began as a small 10 man raiding guild on Duskwood-Horde that progressed through the end of Wrath of the Lich King, most of Cataclysm, and through MoP and WoD. Our current goal is to progress through Mythic raids in BFA and achieve a top 500 world position

Ultimately, we are looking for exceptional players who also want to progress through difficult content. The majority of our players range in age from 20-30 and we are looking for recruits who mesh well with our current group.

If you are interested in applying to IDS, please do one of the following:
A. Join our Discord (wTvvTjb) and app there
b. Speak with Liit
c. Reply to the forum post

App Link in discord! discord.gg/ukYxUM

Thanks!

I think you got the wrong name there :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Sholva,

GM of 8/8M guild. Would want boomkin.
Raiding alliance side on t/w/th 6-9PST.

Bnet is Wsedecus#1924 to talk more.

<Limited Liability> is a former Kil’Jaeden top 100 US-Mythic raiding guild, comprised of returning high quality and top end players (Blood Legion, Midwinter, Smitus and Friends, Team Malice, Unholy Trinity). We are constantly recruiting exceptional players despite class needs. Our focus is Mythic progression and completion with a mature drama-free environment.

-Guild Information-
Guild: Limited Liability
Realm: US- Sargeras
Faction: Alliance

Progression:

Battle for Azeroth-
Uldir: 8/8H 7/8M

Mythrax-69 pulls

US-53 Heroic G’huun
US-57 Heroic Blackfuse
US-101 Heroic Lei’Shen

Schedule:
Tuesday: 10pm EST - 1am EST (7pm PST - 10pm PST)
Wednesday: 10pm EST - 1am EST (7pm PST - 10pm PST)
Thursday: 10pm EST - 1am EST (7pm PST - 10pm PST)

-extra time is usually added on the first release of mythic (optional)-

Progression-3 days until the tier is fully cleared.

Requirements for Members and Applicants

• Good Attendance
  • Solid Internet connections & stable systems.
  • Discord and microphone.
  • Willingness to adhere to all guild policies.
  • We have mandatory Add-on requirements and we’ll need you to fulfill these.
  • Open to criticism that will sometimes be harsh as well as constructive.

**** Application Link Below ****

Recruitment is always open for top performing players.

-Tastydk [Tasty#1974]
-Rollexx [Rollexx#1650]
-Vendixon [Vendixon#11942]

Hi, if weekends work, check us out :smiley:

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST
8/8M US325
Breathe#1185, Gub#1148

Still on the hunt.
Alliance or Horde.

Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you’re still looking for a guild. lol. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I’ve been browsing through these forums looking for a good Druid with your kind of experience. We are 7/8 Mythic with close to 100 pulls on G’huun. We raid a relaxed schedule at 2 nights (Tues and Weds 8:30pm to 12am EST). I’ll try adding you! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord (Phantix#8896). You can also contact me on btag at PhantixTV#1385.

I really look forward to hearing from you!

Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Uldir: 7/8m 8/8h 8/8n

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Hi Sholva,

Dark Skies is cutting edge 8/8 Mythic, raid times 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues / Wed / Thurs, Pacific Time. Hopefully those times work for you.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That’s why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We’re very focused on community and people, and having a harmonious team where everyone gets along, while still pulling the numbers we need to progress in Mythic raiding. The guild is run in an open, non-hierarchical, consensus basis. Everything is done in the open and decided on by the whole team.

We’d primarily be interested in your Druid but would be open to your other characters instead, if you would prefer. If you want to learn more, check out our main thread, here:

Or contact us on bnet:
Tewa#1373
A3main88#1154
Drattz#1954

My discord, if you prefer: Tewa#3476

Hope to hear from your soon!

[A] Crisp is currently 8/8M Uldir on US-Baelgun, ranked US 158.

Officer: Kaber (YUV#1229)
Recruitment: Bella (Uruviel#1474)

Current Recruitment
We are currently in open recruiting for the next tier.

We are currently accepting applications for all specs and classes. All outstanding applications are considered as we fill our roster for Battle for Dazar’alor.

About Crisp
Crisp is an adult progression raiding guild on US-Baelgun. Founded in 2007 by GM Samiam, Crisp’s longevity can be attributed to our ability to evolve and grow with each new tier of content while maintaining a small, elite, and tight-knit raiding core. We are disciplined, yet fun. We are pioneers of our classes, friends through raiding, and we are seeking others performing at peak levels to join us in combating the pixel monsters.

Before You Apply
We take raiding seriously, but it is also our fun, stress relief, and community. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. We engage in quite a bit of tomfoolery and adult-themed shenanigans so you must be open to that sort of humor. Crisp is strictly an 18 and older guild.

Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Mumble with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude.

Raiding Requirements
Moving into BfA, we are pushing hard for solid rankings. We expect applicants to also have an alt of their role (Healer/Ranged/DPS) available for splits for the first two weeks of each tier. Applicants are expected to be proficient in play on their alt as well as their main. All potions, flasks, and food are provided by the guild for mains and alts alike during this time period. We fully expect your alt to be in a state that it can stand its ground in a heroic group.

Attendance
Our raid times are Monday - Thursday, 5:00-9:00 PST (Invites @ 4:45). For the first two weeks of every tier, we add Friday at standard raid times to our progression schedule. We expect solid attendance, but understand when things come up. We do expect advanced notice for absences.

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks and potions) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank. These perks are available from the moment you start your trial with us.

Please visit www.crispguild.com to apply today!

Boomkin and feral are fine with us! No days/times listed so here is our spam to look at

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance
Current Progression:
Uldir 7/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our website: ouroborosguild dot com For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via PM on our guild forums or in game.

Recruiters:
Jeffray: Halbauer#1659
Reverie: Polaris#1778

Officers:
Dookies: dookie#1491
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Null: Null#1618
Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Guild & Server: <Late Night Shenanigans> US-Thrall [H]

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 11PM-1AM PST (W/Th/F 2AM-4AM EST) with optional Saturday farm night 11PM-1AM PST (2AM-4AM EST)

Current Progression: 7/8M

Recruitment Contacts: Chopper#1118, TheMingler#1782, and Doom#1189 (all BattleNet)

Requirements: At least 90%+ attendance and great raid awareness

We’re an active guild with many friendly members. Above all else, we maintain a toxic-free raiding environment built for progression. We were CE in ABT and are currently pushing to make CE every raid tier. We are definitely in need of an excellent druid to help us reach our goals. We look forward to hearing from you!