7/8M Raider looking for new guild

<Limited Liability> is a former Kil’Jaeden top 100 US-Mythic raiding guild, comprised of returning high quality and top end players (Blood Legion, Midwinter, Smitus and Friends, Team Malice, Unholy Trinity). We are constantly recruiting exceptional players despite class needs. Our focus is Mythic progression and completion with a mature drama-free environment.

-Guild Information-
Guild: Limited Liability
Realm: US- Sargeras
Faction: Alliance

Progression:

Battle for Azeroth-
Uldir: 8/8H 7/8M

Mythrax-69 pulls

US-53 Heroic G’huun
US-57 Heroic Blackfuse
US-101 Heroic Lei’Shen

Schedule:
Tuesday: 10pm EST - 1am EST (7pm PST - 10pm PST)
Wednesday: 10pm EST - 1am EST (7pm PST - 10pm PST)
Thursday: 10pm EST - 1am EST (7pm PST - 10pm PST)

-extra time is usually added on the first release of mythic (optional)-

Progression-3 days until the tier is fully cleared.

Requirements for Members and Applicants

• Good Attendance
  • Solid Internet connections & stable systems.
  • Discord and microphone.
  • Willingness to adhere to all guild policies.
  • We have mandatory Add-on requirements and we’ll need you to fulfill these.
  • Open to criticism that will sometimes be harsh as well as constructive.

**** Application Link Below ****

Recruitment is always open for top performing players.

-Tastydk [Tasty#1974]
-Rollexx [Rollexx#1650]
-Vendixon [Vendixon#11942]

Hi, if weekends work, check us out :smiley:

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST
8/8M US325
Breathe#1185, Gub#1148

Still on the hunt.
Alliance or Horde.

Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you’re still looking for a guild. lol. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I’ve been browsing through these forums looking for a good Druid with your kind of experience. We are 7/8 Mythic with close to 100 pulls on G’huun. We raid a relaxed schedule at 2 nights (Tues and Weds 8:30pm to 12am EST). I’ll try adding you! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord (Phantix#8896). You can also contact me on btag at PhantixTV#1385.

I really look forward to hearing from you!

Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Uldir: 7/8m 8/8h 8/8n

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Hi Sholva,

Dark Skies is cutting edge 8/8 Mythic, raid times 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues / Wed / Thurs, Pacific Time. Hopefully those times work for you.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That’s why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We’re very focused on community and people, and having a harmonious team where everyone gets along, while still pulling the numbers we need to progress in Mythic raiding. The guild is run in an open, non-hierarchical, consensus basis. Everything is done in the open and decided on by the whole team.

We’d primarily be interested in your Druid but would be open to your other characters instead, if you would prefer. If you want to learn more, check out our main thread, here:

Or contact us on bnet:
Tewa#1373
A3main88#1154
Drattz#1954

My discord, if you prefer: Tewa#3476

Hope to hear from your soon!

[A] Crisp is currently 8/8M Uldir on US-Baelgun, ranked US 158.

Officer: Kaber (YUV#1229)
Recruitment: Bella (Uruviel#1474)

Current Recruitment
We are currently in open recruiting for the next tier.

We are currently accepting applications for all specs and classes. All outstanding applications are considered as we fill our roster for Battle for Dazar’alor.

About Crisp
Crisp is an adult progression raiding guild on US-Baelgun. Founded in 2007 by GM Samiam, Crisp’s longevity can be attributed to our ability to evolve and grow with each new tier of content while maintaining a small, elite, and tight-knit raiding core. We are disciplined, yet fun. We are pioneers of our classes, friends through raiding, and we are seeking others performing at peak levels to join us in combating the pixel monsters.

Before You Apply
We take raiding seriously, but it is also our fun, stress relief, and community. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. We engage in quite a bit of tomfoolery and adult-themed shenanigans so you must be open to that sort of humor. Crisp is strictly an 18 and older guild.

Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Mumble with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude.

Raiding Requirements
Moving into BfA, we are pushing hard for solid rankings. We expect applicants to also have an alt of their role (Healer/Ranged/DPS) available for splits for the first two weeks of each tier. Applicants are expected to be proficient in play on their alt as well as their main. All potions, flasks, and food are provided by the guild for mains and alts alike during this time period. We fully expect your alt to be in a state that it can stand its ground in a heroic group.

Attendance
Our raid times are Monday - Thursday, 5:00-9:00 PST (Invites @ 4:45). For the first two weeks of every tier, we add Friday at standard raid times to our progression schedule. We expect solid attendance, but understand when things come up. We do expect advanced notice for absences.

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks and potions) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank. These perks are available from the moment you start your trial with us.

Please visit www.crispguild.com to apply today!

Boomkin and feral are fine with us! No days/times listed so here is our spam to look at

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance
Current Progression:
Uldir 7/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our website: ouroborosguild dot com For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via PM on our guild forums or in game.

Recruiters:
Jeffray: Halbauer#1659
Reverie: Polaris#1778

Officers:
Dookies: dookie#1491
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Null: Null#1618
Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Guild & Server: <Late Night Shenanigans> US-Thrall [H]

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 11PM-1AM PST (W/Th/F 2AM-4AM EST) with optional Saturday farm night 11PM-1AM PST (2AM-4AM EST)

Current Progression: 7/8M

Recruitment Contacts: Chopper#1118, TheMingler#1782, and Doom#1189 (all BattleNet)

Requirements: At least 90%+ attendance and great raid awareness

We’re an active guild with many friendly members. Above all else, we maintain a toxic-free raiding environment built for progression. We were CE in ABT and are currently pushing to make CE every raid tier. We are definitely in need of an excellent druid to help us reach our goals. We look forward to hearing from you!

I’m open-minded to a Feral Druid who can also play Balance. Feral has been repeatedly doing well since its fix so that’s great!

We’re 7/8 Mythic with 3% wipes on G’huun. Established my guild in 2004 on day 1 of WoW…

9pm-12am EST Tues, Thurs Mon

If you’re interested in looking into us… hit me up… RyanT2112#1952 on RealID

Symphony of Fire
Fri/Sat 9pm-1am EST
Wed optional heroic sale runs.

Recruitment needs

High priority for a spriest/MW monk

Other needs:

|deathknight (dd)|medium
|druid (balance)|high
|priest (healer)|high|
|priest (dd)|very high|
|warlock|high|
|warrior (dd)|high|
|rogue|high|
|mistweaver monk|very high|
Being able to multi-class is a huge plus but NOT a requirement. Quality applicants will ALWAYS be considered.

Read all about us on wowprogress

wowprogress. com/guild/us/area-52/Symphony+of+Fire

Application link is on wowprogress. Application is required

Contacts:
Alpacapacino#1811
Sama#1244
LordKneezus#11958
PureExamples#1479

Hi Sholva,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Boomkin. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

Progression:
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil’Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 8/8M Mythic Uldir and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.

What we need from you:
We’re a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem’d and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Have a good time.

Currently we’re looking for:
Disc
Boomie
Arms warrior
Warlock
Disc

PLEASE APPLY AT
clubhouse enjin com/recruitment

or add Sosleepy#11248

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting.

Hey there Sholva,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Simple Math is currently looking for players who love both PvE and PvP content and want to push themselves to be the best! Things you should know about us:

• Guild founded in 2006 and has achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything).
  • We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am EST . We run other optional content and sales throughout the week.
  • We run a small roster - players are recruited to raid, not sit on the bench.

Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes but right now we are seeking the following classes:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: RESTO DRUID
  • DPS: Melee: WW MONK Ranged: Open

Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:

• Able to take as well as give criticism respectfully and objectively.
  • Attend all three raid nights per week. Repeat absences will result in immediate demotion.
  • Ability and willingness to play multiple specs.
  • Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord.

Group applications are welcome but we will not be held hostage by package deals. Anybody interested in joining can fill out an application on our website.

Guild Website:

• *https://www.simplemathguild.com/

Rhythmic

US-Thrall

Horde

Wed/Fri/Sun 8:45-12:00 Eastern

Intro

Hello! Rhythmic is a relatively new guild that formed at the tail end of Legion. We raided ABT Mythic and made it to 10/11M. We are currently 7/8M and looking for strong players for the new raid, Battle of Dazar’alor, as well as finishing this tier to get CE.

About

Rhythmic formed under a few members who did weekly heroic ABT clears across small guilds, but these members desired more content. So, these members went out and pugged mythic ABT with the mindset of, “let’s learn together.” The team progressed slowly at first, but gained momentum when a more solid core formed. To put the Rhythmic mindset in a nutshell, we throw our motivation, determination, and our stubbornness at a boss till it dies.

Goals

Our goal at Rhythmic is to get CE each raid tier with time to spare! We want to build a raid team that allows for quick progression through a new raid tier to allow us relaxation and recuperation which allows us to watch more Funimation.

What We Expect

We expect good attendance, preparedness, and level headedness

We need good attendance to progress bosses. We can’t have people dipping in the middle of a progress boss. Of course emergencies happen! We do not expect people to come in the middle of a crisis or real life events. Afterall, this is a game.

We need prepared people. Bring enough potions to get the job done. Look up logs, videos, and strategies. The more effective our time of preparing for a fight, the more effective our pulls will be on the fight.

We need players with a level head. Toxicity doesn’t promote good raid atmosphere with the intention of downing bosses. Use that aggravation to uplift your fellow raiders. They struggle, we all struggle, so help them overcome for our success.

Where You Can Find Us!

Find the spaces located in front of the // and .com to copy the link.

Https: //legionsofthehorde .com/

Raid Application

Https: //legionsofthehorde .com/wow/raid-sign-up/

Contacts

Papadeath (Btag-Franklyvash#1303) (Discord-Papawheeley#3260)

Woowei (Btag-Dreadpirate#11766) (Discord-Woowei#9803)

Sharktopüs (Btag-Witchdocta#1362) (Discord-Sharktopus#8541)

Dizla (Btag-Dizla#1215) (Discord-Dizla#2074)

[H] 8/8M Open Recruitment!
^
PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814

Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/viewform?edit_requested=true

Progression:

Current:

8/8 Mythic Uldir

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Looking to add:

Tank

Resto Shaman preferably with a viable DPS OS

Resto Druid preferably with a viable DPS OS

Holy/Disc priest preferably with a viable DPS OS

Mistweaver Monk preferably with a viable DPS OS

Affliction Warlock

DPS Warrior

DPS Death Knight

Rogue

Capable non Mage ranged DPS

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer

Skilless - Senior Officer/Recruiting Officer

Maralen - Tank Officer

Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you’re still looking for a guild. lol. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I’ve been browsing through these forums looking for a good Boomie with your kind of experience. We are 7/8 Mythic and consistently getting to Phase 2 on Ghuun (extending til CE). We raid a relaxed schedule at 2 nights (Tues and Weds 8:30pm to 12am EST). I’ll try adding you! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord (Phantix#8896). You can also contact me on btag at PhantixTV#1385.

[H] <Tabbed Out> 8/8M CE Open Recruitment!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814
Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/viewform?edit_requested=true

Progression:

Current:

8/8 Mythic Uldir

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Looking to add:

Tank

Resto Shaman preferably with a viable DPS OS

Resto Druid preferably with a viable DPS OS

Holy/Disc priest preferably with a viable DPS OS

Mistweaver Monk preferably with a viable DPS OS

Affliction Warlock

DPS Warrior

DPS Death Knight

Rogue

Capable non Mage ranged DPS

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer

Skilless - Senior Officer/Recruiting Officer

Maralen - Tank Officer

7/8M (4%) Raid Times are Tuesday-Wednesday 7-10CST With Optional Heroic Thursdays. -dolan #1947