7/8M Experienced Pal/War/Monk Tank LF Guild

I’m a 7/8M Experienced Pal/War/Monk Tank looking for a new guild. In fact, I have experience tanking since BoT/BWD/ToFW. I’m well researched, knowledge and more than happy to put in the time to get better and improve to ensure the guild’s success.

I’m open to either faction and would prefer to raid during the week in the evening hours. I can’t post on my main because of possible guild drama but will contract any interested parties and provide logs, background, etc.

Thanks and have a great day!

Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes - High Priority: Warrior / Rogue
Ranged: All classes - High Priority: Multi-Dot oriented and Mages
Healer: All classes - High Priority: Holy Paladin / Disc Priest

-BFA Progression-
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Ok. Cool!!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey there. If you’re open to Alliance, I would love to chat. My battletag is jim#1399 and I hope to hear from you!

I assume this is you?

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Rebellion%20VII

Hey, man! I’m Mike, the Co-GM of the Horde guild . We are currently recruiting DPS players to fill out our ranks going in to 8.3. We are currently 3/8M EP with a 22% pull on Ashvane. We have sponsors and we going to be pushing for ranking every tier from 8.3 on-wards. I would really like to talk to you some more if what I’ve told you this far seems interesting to you!

My btag is: Mith#11423
My Discord is: Mithlynn#0810

Hello Trizoll,

Seems like quite a few guilds have been hit pretty hard when classic came out. I am the recruitment/healing officer of . We are 5/8M progression into EP and have achieved cutting edge the last 3 raid tiers. If you are interested in a guild that has consistently achieved cutting edge on a 2 day schedule, then I would encourage you to apply. We have a very strong group of raiders with a good raiding environment. If you are interested, feel free to fill out an application:

~https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJqI4pNUoQB9PwKxZ8QdJxr0_-IOvDTFBNHlWXpkf8Mk25jA/viewform

or contact the following officers for more information:

• Zoral#1611
  • Vingh#1281

Good luck with your search!

About Us:

Synergy [H] on Tichondrius is an established semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have been around since 2011 and plan on tackling Mythic content through BFA!!!

We are passionately dedicated to PvE Raid progression and, as such, every decision we make as a guild is devoted to that end. With just a 3-day raiding schedule we take raid time very seriously and have very high expectations of ourselves and potential members.

At the same time, however, personality and attitude can not be stressed enough, as we will not take a talented player if they don’t fit in well with the rest of the guild. We are here to raid, have fun and progress. If you share Synergy’s motivations and goals, we highly encourage you to apply.

Recruitment:

Tanks: exceptional candidates
MDPS: ANY
RDPS: ANY
Heals: ANY

Progression:

Prior Tiers (since 2011) information is listed on our website (About Us)!

Tier 17: ( US #153 )
Tier 18: ( US #161 )
Tier 19: ( US #333 )
Tier 20: ( US #425 )
Tier 21: ( US #295 )
Uldir: 8/8M ( US #240 )
BOD: 9/9M ( US #235 )
EP: 7/8M (18%) ( US #159 )

Guild Information:

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
www.guilded.gg/SynergyWOW

If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:
(Fistdlanthus) Fistdlanthus#1237

Onlyrizzen#1147
Any exp on DK tank out of curiosity?
T-Th 9-12 PST
8/8M EP,
9/9M BoD
8/8M Uldir

Not this expac but you’re times are too late for me anyway. I’m EST. :frowning:

Hello friends :slight_smile:

Hey there, we’ve got a spot open for a full time tank going forward with 8.3 into shadowlands! Info below, we’ll be around all day :slight_smile:

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a rebuilding raiding guild after the classiclysm, with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic

Obviously a lot of EP Progression got cut with the launch of Classic, we are looking to push closer to C.E in 8.3

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN. ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

DPS:
1x Fury Warrior
1X Boomkin
1X Shadow priest
Just because your class isn’t listed doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply, ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS WILL BE CONSIDERED, spots are competitive!

Tank: One full-Time raid tank Preferably Blood Death knight or BM Monk

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Sparkytiz#1491
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Lunaspark#1158

If weekends would be a consideration.

About Us:
Reignited is a Weekend Guild on Mal’Ganis recruiting players for core spots in mythic progression. We are a passionate group of individuals who value our time and progression. Our members are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. With much experience, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-oriented atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we have been able to continue to improve each tier.

Progression:

• 7/8M Eternal Palace (P3 Azshara last add)
  • 9/9M Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 11/11M Antorus

Schedule:

• Friday: 7:30pm - 11pm CST
  • Saturday: 7:30pm - 11pm CST
    We do not add additional required days to the main raid schedule. Raids end on time unless a pull is underway.

What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. When we recruit we recruit for core positions not the bench. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (Over 90%+)
  • Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone
  • Extensive knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Mature attitude and willingness to give/take constructive criticism
  • Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

Current Needs:

• HIGH - Warlock
  • High - Holy Paladin
  • High - Mage
  • High - Shadow Priest
  • High - Tank capable of multi class
  • Any Strong DPS or Healers willing to compete.

Contacts:

• Guild Master: Rize (Rissew#1404) / Discord: (Rissew#1404)
  • Recruitment Officer: Glorybear (Glorybear#1689)
  • Healing Officer: Sïgs (Ivan#1178)

How to Apply:
If you feel you can bring something to our raid team then please fill out an application on our website. It is located at: reignitedguild(.)com

hey hmu i would love to chat w you :slight_smile: 7/8m ally guild on stormrage weekend evening hours :slight_smile: ariyel#1614

Check us out!

Add me Sarrus#1238 would love to chat

Super sorry for the late response. Are you still looking?

Hey Trizoll,

Would love to talk to you about an opportunity, lets talk via bnet; Pezek#1832.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Sasha#12635