7/8M Exp Alts LF Weekend Raiding Guild!

2 friends looking for a Guild to progress on their alts.

Mage -> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/tablepls

Lock -> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/soulstonepls

Looking to raid weekend ‘lateish’ hours.

what would be lateish hours?

Guild: Efficient
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage US
Raid Teams and Recruitment:
►Weekday Team
Progression: 7/8M Realm 11 US 148
9/9M Realm 13 US 255
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruitment Needs: Exceptional Healer & Fire Mage
►Weekend Team
Progression: 6/8M Realm 30 US 532
8/9M Realm 47 US 800
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruiting for: Frost DK, Holy Paladin, Shadow Priest, Warlock & any other exceptional ranged
Visit our website to apply!
https://efficient.enjin.com/
Have questions? Discord: Kàrmâ#5681 or Battlenet: Karma#12379

Hey if you are stilll looking can offer you immediate spots for both currently 3/8M. Hit me at Cran#1145.

FULL TILT - Area 52
We are currently 3/8 M and are looking for range dps roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to keep pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Hunter - BM/MM
  • Mage - Fire/Frost
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow/Holy
  • Shaman - Elemental
  • Paladin - Holy/Ret
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/8M 8/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am ES

Heya

We raid Sun/Mon 8-11 PM Eastern. If that is late enough/hours that work for you, I’d love to chat with you! We are 4/8M and are a newer semi-hardcore team on Area-52 (Guild was Heroic-only all through legion, dabbled in Mythic in previous tiers, and started a dedicated mythic team this tier). We’re a non-toxic, adult group and are pretty chill and relaxed. We expect folks to pull their weight without having to have rules and requirements that “force” people to do it.

Toss me an add on Ama#11132 if you’d like to hear more :slight_smile:

<Continuum> Currently 7/8M and 9/9M BoD.
Starting Azshara progression, here we go 300+ plus of suffering
If you are a competent player that like killing bosses without going 16 hours a week into a raid, this might be the place for you.

Please apply to our website https://continuum-us.enjin.com/recruitment
If you can not spare 5 minutes to submit an app you will probably not spare 5 minutes to watch a strategy video for a progression boss.

Raid times: 7:30pm-10:00pm(PST) Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (7.5 hours a week).

Recruitment Needs
Top priority for us:

• Shadow Priest
  • Disc Priest
  • Mage FIRE for Azshara
  • Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Open to all classes and players.
  • We only require that they know how to press their keys.
  • Be able to enjoy memes and have a good sense of humor.

A big plus for people that can play more than 1 spec for their class in case of nerfs from blizzard or a boss fight requires it.

Trial

1. Trial last for at most 2 weeks, time is reduced is the performance is great and there is good chemistry with the raid group.
  2. We are close to start extending our lockout and go for Azshara until she dies so trials will be during progression.

We have an active group outside raiding, dont expect 24/7 activity in WoW but we do hangout a lot in discord and play other games like Path of Exile, League, Dota, Warframe or any interesting game that comes out and help us pass the time when WoW gets a bit stale.

So far people that join us, stick with us for a long time.

If this has piqued your interest, please feel free to apply at https://continuum-us.enjin.com/recruitment

Or contact: Pucho#1617

Have a nice day.

Durum Modus is a fairly new and upcoming Guild with a solid foundation of longtime friends and raiders. We are looking for serious team players that that can play their roles and specs at a mythic level. We like to maintain a peaceful atmosphere wile raiding. We raid to kill mythic bosses, not obtain loot. Loot are tools to help kill more bosses. Many of us run high keys with each other as well as some pvp on off days. Our Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00-11:00p.m. cst
For more info you can reach me via Discord drew#0350 or Psychronik#1417

:grinning::grin::smile:

are you interested in raiding alliance sat/sun 7-10pm est?

Hey there, We could use a couple more solid ranged dps for our crew. NFA is a 6/8M EP CE uldir and bod Weekend raiding guild. Mythic Days are fri/sat and hours are 7:30-10:30pm pst. Feel free to send me a add to bnet @ thela#1545 if it sounds interesting, thanks!

If you’d be willing to server/faction change, our guild on dalaran is recruiting for our late night mythic raiding team. 11:30pm EST - 2am EST.

About Us
Did Classic kill your guild and/or your server? Does your guild only do up to heroic and then take a break? Are you just tired of your guild not making the progression you’d like? Well, look no further! is an Alliance guild on Dalaran and we’re recruiting for our mythic progression! We’re an older guild that’s still fairly new to the server. We’re currently 8/8H EP and are trying to push mythic without needing to pug everything under the sun every week. Most of our leadership, and a few raiders, are at least 3/8M, so at least some of us know what we’re doing while we try to teach our AOTC raiders. We do raids and we always have someone wanting to do m+!

What We Need
Right now, we’re recruiting for all DPS and heals. Our specific dps that we want are a mage and warrior for the buffs of course! We also would like a warlock(or a few) and some DKs and/or druids. We need 3-4 strong heals as well.

When We Raid
Our raid schedule is Friday & Saturday from 11:30pm EST - 2am EST. Yes, that means we’re a late night guild. We almost always have someone on during the day to do things as well. We’re also throwing around the idea of heroic alt raids to get our alts close to where our mains are.

Who To Contact
The appropriate people to contact are:
Yoshì - Dalaran - GM
Dbah - Dalaran - Co-GM
Waultir - Dalaran - Officer

If you want to talk a little bit more about this post or if you have any questions, feel free to whisper me in-game, or add me on:
Bnet - Resto#11728
Discord - Restodba#8720

<Illicit> an Alliance Raiding Guild on Proudmoore and we are looking for more Raiders.

Our Heroic Team raids Tues/Thurs 6pm-9pm Server Time (PACIFIC). Currently 8/8 Heroic, AOTC. We currently are in need of one (1) Off/main Tank. We have one tank that we have had all xpac, and hes great, just havent been able to find him a perm partner.

We also Raid on Fri/Sat from 7:30 - 10:30 PST (server time) for our new Mythic progression team, currently 3/8 and will get Ashvane down this week. Looking for skilled DPS to round out our 8.3 Roster.

We do require that our Raiders have viable offspecs, hit certain raid benchmarks, maintain attendance (or if you have to miss you communicate), while maintaining a drama free, easy to work with environment.

The Mythic Team is based off of performance, logs, and composition, but we are always looking at skilled players.

Illicit offers PVP nights, Achieve/Mog runs, a boosted Discord Server with Raidbot no wait simming. We provide raid consumables, and normally everyone pitches in and helps with farming party’s throughout the patch.

We started on Horde and moved to Alliance for better raiding atmosphere, we are a pretty close knit group. This is as much a raid team as a WoW family, the guild offers much more than just raiding, we all know whats going on in our lives, and we often times talk about much more than just WoW.

We are also looking to expand our M+ community.

Starlord#13835 is my battletag to add me. My name is Quick, and I am one of the founding members and an Officer of the guild Please come and take a ride on the Illicit side of WOW. I am really looking forward to hearing from you.

Friday 9:30 to 12:30 est. Horde @ thrall. 8/8m alts forming regular friday night run. Did this in legiin and after a slow start we were 11/11m and farming argus in 2 months.