7/8M Exceptional player. ISO competitive team

Hello! I am currently looking for a new and competitive guild to call home. I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild with intelligent players who are constantly improving and thrive to remain relevant and pushing content. I am only interested in teams willing to do what it takes in order to push CE and beyond.

My current progression is 7/8M Uldir Maining Frost Deathknight currently. With the new tier right around the corner, i do have quite a few alts that i also play at a high level i would be willing to play if melee/DK doesnt nessacarily fit your needs and you fit mine.

AVAILABILITY - PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU DO NOT FALL INTO THESE TIMES. T/W/R/F - 1 AM EST or later. Sat/Sun/Mon - ANYTIME.

Current FDK Logs - Cwade-Thrall(Cannot post links)

Fury warrior alt that i play on from time to times logs - TheCwade-Thrall(Cannot post links)

You can contact me on Bnet @Chance#1935. Once again PLEASE do not contact me if i do not fall within your time range, i am not flexible with what i can do beyond this

Hi Thecwade,

I’m a little confused with your availability - are you saying you’re looking for a late night or early morning guild (times after 1am, e.g. 1am-10am)? If you can raid during the morning/afternoon hours, please apply to my guild Velocity! We are 7/8M, Alliance on Sargeras, and looking for a Frost DK.

Raid times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs
Visit our recruitment post for more info and to apply.
[A] Velocity 8/9M -- MYTHIC Morning/Daytime Guild ⚡

Feel free to add me, too. :grinning:
BNET – Peach#1423
Discord – Starby#8682

Thanks,
Starby