7/8M 449 ilvl Holy Paladin LFG

h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/neekochan#
h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Neekochan

The logs aren’t updated atm due to me very recently transferring to Area 52. My fights are all purple and orange except Ashvane and Zaqul which are blue. I’ll provide updated logs when they’re fixed.

I would prefer to raid weekdays but weekends are fine too depending on the times. I’m available weekdays from 7pm to 11pm EST. Weekends are flexible.

I’ve been CE every tier except CoS since BFA started. I know my class very well, and I know Ret moderately well. I can tank too as an OT for 3 tank fights or fights with weird tank requirements like Orgozoa. I have a good understanding of logs, how to read them, and how to use them to improve myself. I take criticism fine. I’m not overly social, I’ll often just keep to myself, but I’m punctual and almost never miss a raid night (unless it’s a serious emergency). I have no desire to swap from Paladin (unless I’m asked to play something else for the benefit of the guild), but I don’t intend to play a new healer any time soon. My bnet is Neeko#11419.

Im from Reignited on Mal’ganis 7/8M with 3 weeks on Azshara and well into p3 prog. We are looking for a strong holy pally to finish up this tier and 8.3. We raid 7:30-11pm CST Fri/Sat. If your interested i added you on BNet, just give me a shout.

what times are you available on the weekends?

[Alliance-Proudmoore] 4/8 Mythic EP – A Weekend guild LF Exp MYTHIC EP Players — (Mythic EP- SAT/SUN 8PM-11PM Server [West Coast-Pacific Standard Time]), Alt Heroic EP (Fri 8PM-11PM) & Keys [btag–mizakki#1881] We are looking to push as much as we can until next patch