7/8M 385 Warlock LF guild

hey im sure you love guild spam :smiley:

8/8 Mythic Uldir is recruiting for Battle for Azeroth.

Who we are: We are a 3 night mythic raiding guild who stress having strong performance and consistent attendance. Leadership is ran through our officers and raid leader “Mikeiceberg”. Log reviews happen nightly and are closely monitored after wipes to find where improvements must be made. We have a zero tolerance policy to players who make repetitive mistakes and bring a negative attitude to the raid.

Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10 central and we occasionally push Mondays for kills. We also have a WEEKEND Raid TEAM Friday (Heroic Antorus) Saturday Mythic.

Gear: Narcosis uses RCLoot Council and gear is prioritize to dps then healer and tanks if tradeable and they dont need. What goes into consideration is class/spec, skill, attitude, attendance, and the overall impact towards the guild.

Expectation: We expect our raiders to come on time, and well prepared. This includes going over logs, checking VODs, revamping strategies, bringing pots and food, as well as min/maxing your character

Requirements: 380 ilvl + Logs

Apply: Please use our website to fill out an application

Wowprogress Narcosis or Narcosisguild com website
Hope to chat soon!
Karmacode#1546

Hey brother, I’m Dessien and I run the Guild -The Hall of Fame- on Mal’ganis. We are currently on the hunt for skilled Warlock players to compete in our Mythic Roster. We are currently 6/8 M with Mythrax going down tomorrow night. We raid Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 est.

You can reach out to me at Essien#1785, hope to hear from you soon.

[A] Hypnotic 7/8M Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST (3% on G’huun)

Hey! I am Laatu from Hypnotic on US Turalyon Server. I am the GM and raid lead for the guild. We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild that is currently 7/8M with a personal best pull of 3% of G’huun. We are looking to strengthen our team moving into the next tier. Our goal that we are aiming for next tier is right around US 100th.
We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST with an optional raid night of Tuesday. We clear heroic/do sales on Tuesday.

We are looking for another lock to join our core moving into next tier. We currently only have 1 main lock & 1 alt lock. Would like to at least have 2 locks as they are valuable to always have around.

If you’d like more information on the guild you can either…
Visit our website: https://www.hypnoticguild.com/
Check out our forum post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-hypnotic-7-8m-2day-lf-priest-lock-war/27053
Our Application: https://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment
Add my Btag: Laatu#1956
Add my Discord: Laatu#4967
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to add me.

Hey there! Feel free to add me if you’re interested :slight_smile:
[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST OR Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm EST Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS Raid lead position is available Meetings: First Wednesday of every month at 9pm EST Environment: Friendly and helpful! If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won’t be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running heroic on Friday nights and mythic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm. New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics. If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet! jenfinite#1935 Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey dude, we could definitely use a lock. We are currently 7/8m and working on g’huun, I’ll post the spam below and feel free to hit us up if you’re interested.

Mythicc is a new guild in BfA made up of mostly former members of an 11/11M CE alliance guild. We are currently 7/8m and working on g’huun.

Our schedule is Tue/Wed/Thurs 9pm EST - 12am EST. We expect raiders that can make all three days consistently, with exceptions for advanced notice.

What we are recruiting:
DPS:
Monk
Hunter
Mage
Warlock
Moonkin w/ Healing Offspec

Healers:
1 Healer, pref Shaman, Monk, Druid or Priest

Even if your class isn’t listed please feel free to apply, we will be considering any application that meets our standard.

Goals
Our goal going into the expansion is to clear the first tier while attaining Cutting Edge and progress strongly into the second tier. We are looking for dedicated players to join us and progress with us into the raids.

Contact
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us ingame or through btag, or you can fill out an application through http s://goo.gl/forms/eEfTwMIfHBER2HAq2 [Remove the space].

GM: Denkiteki (Denk#1912)
Officer: Effx (Effekt#11240)
Officer: Tengumilk (Tengumilk#11270)

Hi there! is a progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 7/8 mythic on a 2 day per week schedule. We expect to attain Cutting Edge in each tier of BFA.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are always looking to add great players, and a great warlock has vaulted to the top of our priority list. We’d be recruiting you to be in on every single Ghuun pull to help us finish Cutting Edge.

We offer very strong progression on a very light raiding schedule, which allows you maximum flexibility throughout the week while still progressing at the rate of most 3 day/week guilds.

We are on wowprogress if you’d like to look us up there.

Our applications are housed on guilded. I can get you a link via DM, but this new forum does not allow links for some reason.

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Malice, Bleeding hollow

Tues/Weds/Thurs, 830-1130 est

7/8M just getting started on ghuun

ataxius#11861

We may have what you’re looking for.

Deimos is a hardcore weekend raiding guild located on Stormreaver. We are always looking to improve the roster with like-minded individuals who take pride in their personal performance and push themselves to the max.

Our goal is to achieve top 40 US by the end of BFA.

Raid Days
Friday/Saturday: 7pm-11pm CST (8pm-12am EST)
Sunday: 7pm-10pm CST (8pm-11pm EST)

Progression
Antorus: 11/11M US48
Uldir: 8/8M US62

Ayona#1165

Hello!

Is located on the server Stormreaver. We’re currently looking for members to help us Cha Cha slide through Uldir and into Siege of Zuldazar. We’re a group of ex-hardcore raiders looking to bring that focus and dedication into the 9 hours a week schedule.

Progression:
Uldir: 6/8M

Our Raid days are:
Monday 8-11 EST
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST

We’re Currently Looking for the following:

Very High:
Warlock
Shadow Priest

High:
Boomkin

Medium:
Mage
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Ret Paladin

We’re always looking to improve, so if you feel you can provide that feel free to Contact us.

Drujo#1397 (Recruitment Officer)
Brashara#1324 (Guild Master)

Hey there hooves! We’re looking for a warlock, here’s a small post below. Hope to see an add from you soon!

Guild & Server: [US] Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Monday Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 PM EST
Uldir Progression: 7/8 Mythic
Requirements: Mythic experience, 99% attendance

Application: h ttps://goo.gl/forms/nyPI7MjNg70dokx83
- I haven’t reached sufficient karma levels to post links, remove the space on the first h and t to get a link to our very short application.

Contact Information:
Btag: Crayonz#1696
Discord: Crayonz#8117

:santa: Happy Holidays :santa:

Simple Math 8/8 m is currently looking for players who love both PvE and PvP content and want to push themselves to be the best! Things you should know about us:

• Guild founded in 2006 and has achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything).
  • We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am EST . We run other optional content and sales throughout the week.
  • We run a small roster - players are recruited to raid, not sit on the bench.

Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes but right now we are seeking the following classes:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: Open
  • DPS: Melee: Closed Ranged: Open

Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:

• Able to take as well as give criticism respectfully and objectively.
  • Attend all three raid nights per week. Repeat absences will result in immediate demotion.
  • Ability and willingness to play multiple specs.
  • Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord.

Group applications are welcome but we will not be held hostage by package deals. Anybody interested in joining can fill out an application on our website.

Guild Website:

• https://www.simplemathguild.com/

<Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first completion of Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Tues 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Weds 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

• Boomkin
  • Resto Druid
  • Warlock
  • BM Hunter
  • Mage
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • DPS DK with tank offspec
  • Rogue

Always looking for tanks who are willing to run M+

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

BFA:
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add me on BTag:

KirbyAu#1259 (GM/Myself)
KingOfCanada#1687

We are a 5/8M semi-hardcore guild seeking to push CE this tier and beyond. We started up just before BFA and we are growing stronger every week. We expect people to show up prepared and ready to down bosses and have fun. Casually Disorganized will be a top guild in the near future. Do you want to be a part of the success or on the outside wishing you hadn't missed the opportunity?

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est (prog) Sun 8-11pm est casual/alt heroic

We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn't listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Contact Info:
Birch44#1969
epokite#1484

Hey there, check out Keep Calm on US-Spirestone.

Cheers,
Karaul.

7/8M 2 day raid guild looking for warlocks for G’huun progression. Add my Btag. Josh#14222 to discuss.

Hey there Hoovesurdady!

Not sure if our raid times work for you, but we’d be interested highly in a warlock. I’ll leave the information about us below.

Divine Council
Region: US
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
8/8M Uldir

Raid Schedule (-6 GMT) Realm Time (CST)
• Tuesday 9:30PM-1AM
• Wednesday 9:30PM-1AM
• Thursday 9:30PM-1AM

Would like to chat with you hmu Fen7740#1209

Looking to add a ranged DPS to our core raiding team.
Currently 8/8M US 152 raiding - Wed/Sun/Mon 10pm-1am EST.

T18 US 206 13/13M
T19 US 195 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M
T20 US 149 9/9M
T21 US 152 11/11M

Add me @ Payote#11448 to chat.

New Lunar Republic - 6/8 Mythic, should be 7/8M next raid day.

We are looking for a DPS for our Mythic raid team. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 EST. Our guild has been together for nearly 10 years now, and as such we’re a stable guild that values our community just as much as progression. We’re looking for raiders who want to be a part of something long term, and raid with us for the tiers to come. If you’re interested, or have any questions, you can add Kuroluna#1478 on Bnet. Keep in mind, we are semi-hardcore but do expect to see Cutting Edge across all raid tier.

As someone who had been looking for a guild that isn’t “toxic”, enjoys playing together both in-game, and out of game, and values the community aspect of the guild more than not - New Lunar Republic has been my home since finding it.

The Hall of Fame on Mal’Ganis is recruiting for Mythic Uldir progression! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule. We raid 6 hours a week, no more.

Progression:
7/8M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Warlock [High] Full Time Position Available for a Purple Parsing Warlock
Flex Healer [dps main, no druids][High]
Exceptional DPS [High]

All Exceptional Players
Any Players Looking to compete for a position
Any Players looking to push M+ [Raiding not required]

We are looking for exceptional players to competitively push content with! If you are such a person and are looking to slay dragons on a lighter schedule, look no further!

Guild Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can’t make raid, we aren’t the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be… not pc. We are adults. If you can’t handle that, we aren’t for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Raid Schedule:

Thursday: ~9p EST [Optional Alt/Heroic]
Sunday: 8:30pm-1130pm EST
Monday: 8:30pm-1130pm EST

Contact Information:

If you are interested add me on bnet nix#1366 or essien#1785 or fill out an application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzOG8MufRoWQn6Tj8Eo0znS7rx6Z0yJdjD3Digv14_lN-A0Q/viewform